Ousmane Dembélé

What a disgusting place this forum has become... hard to find any words for that...
But this is the straight and consequent result of the fact that the forum is actually NOT moderated, thus not only the sick thoughts and hatred flow like cess-water here, but the tongue is simply unbearable for anyone with a proud elementary-school degree in his pocket.

So Folks, I just had enough of this.
I feel sorry for the kind, clever and nice guys here, that they need to share their soft-drink with the blood-hungry, violent and drunken mess in the pub.

It was fun but enough of this.
So I'm leaving the forum for good, hoping that there are some tiny bit more cultured and soft-spoken communities out there to discuss Barca's matters.
If places like that don't exist, who cares, I still have my own eyes with 50 years of pro football experience to distinguish the good and bad.

So long folks, it was a pleasure...

Andras

Dear Andras,

Whilst I agree with you that the hatred and negativitely of this forum is incredibly repugnant, I also have to agree with Respekt that you take things a little too serious. I posted a joke the other day that Ous had fucked his flight up and ended up in Singapore to see if anyone would bite.

Unfortunately you took it serious and saw it as a hate campaign of mine, it wasn't . Your response had me stitches of laughter I must say.

The post from Dinho which has offended you I also thought was ridiculous but instead I decided to laugh it off as it deserved. To suggest someone would deliberately injure themselves to avoid going psg was hahahhah classic. Had I wanted to be negative I could have let that comment piss me off but I decided to go the other way with it. Chill out a little.

Wishing you the best,

Ernesto.

Laplacian

No need to take things people say to heart. It's the internet after all you'll get the worst out of people generally and it's best not take too many people seriously on here. I know I don't and it's why I go with the flow.

I know a fair few guys like to actually discuss football tactics etc but a majority on here just come on to whine and spew vile rhetoric against certain players deserved or otherwise. I stopped bothering wasting my time trying to discuss with certain members or trying to go against certain circle jerks. The less seriously you take the internet the better it is for your health. In all honesty this place is mild compared to Twitter and Facebook all things considered.

The comment he replied to was abhorrent, but honestly he also always gets triggered over neutral comments lacking in malice...

Devils

[tw]1163823196530991104[/tw]

1) Dembouz did not travel to Senegal, he traveled to Rennes to visit his mother.
2) Dembouz thought he was suffering from cramps and had no idea it was an injury until yesterday.

Shows how little the media knows!

Fake news everywhere and people buying into it.

Sad!

Tackle

[tw]1163823196530991104[/tw]

1) Dembouz did not travel to Senegal, he traveled to Rennes to visit his mother.
2) Dembouz thought he was suffering from cramps and had no idea it was an injury until yesterday.

Shows how little the media knows!

Fake news everywhere and people buying into it.

Sad!

Lad has had the same injury 4 previous times, yet he couldn't identify the similarities in the pain and it's location?

Either he tried to hide the injury again or he's one of the dumbest players in football history. Could be a combination of both to be honest.

Also the article is also just a load of quotes from Dembele's agent attempting to do some damage control.

Devils

Lad has had the same injury 4 previous times, yet he couldn't identify the similarities in the pain and it's location?

Either he tried to hide the injury again or he's one of the dumbest players in football history. Could be a combination of both to be honest.

Also the article is also just a load of quotes from Dembele's agent attempting to do some damage control.

Last few times it was a serious injury, dawg.

This one isn't as serious.

Tackle

Last few times it was a serious injury, dawg.

This one isn't as serious.

Not really.

Most of his hamstring injuries have kept him out for 4-5 weeks. This is his typical thigh injury. His first injury was the most serious one where he completely tore the muscle and was out for 3 months. I can also recall him tweaking his hamstring at some point, which was less serious, but he played too soon further aggravating it.

There are also pictures of him holding the back of his left thigh during the Athletic match. My arse he thought it was just "cramps."

Desperate PR spin by the Dembele camp after reading all the outrage against him in the previous days.

thank you for your jokes!
a muscle injury to the leg may look like a cramp in the beginning.
he has no way of knowing that it is an injury because it is inside, but not outside, because after practicing a sport, your body remains contracted, it does not is not a doctor.
thank you for your jokes.

Leo_Messi

I have not read a single post in this thread yet but not the least surprised that injury-prone players such as Dembélé have recurring injury problems under Malmierda's and his staff's "guidance" and "leadership".

When I read an interview with Spalletti in local Italian media last autumn before our second meeting during the group stage, where he spoke about how poor and lethargic our preparation was pre-game, a lot of my previous questions in regards to the team's lack of fighting spirit, energy, pressing etc. were answered.

Nell'ultima conferenza ha detto che se aveste preparato la gara come il Barcellona, l'Inter avrebbe perso 18-0. Era una critica o un elogio?

https://sport.sky.it/calcio/champions-league/2018/11/05/inter-barcellona-spalletti-conferenza.html

“Si preparásemos los partidos como el Barça, perderíamos 18-0”

https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futb...25854788/barca-spalletti-inter-champions.html

Luciano Spalletti Says Inter Would 'Lose 18-0' If They Warmed Up Like Barcelona

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...ld-lose-18-0-if-they-warmed-up-like-barcelona

Nothing more needs to be added. Us getting played off the park against an amputated Liverpool team with average individual players (by large) compared to our team, put the final nail in the coffin, and was a clear-cut example of our pathetic fitness levels.

This cancerous board, Malmierda and some of the entitled and over the hill seniors deserve each other. Like parasitic worms that live off each other. Sadly they do it in my beloved club which is what is unacceptable.

EDIT: His injury comes at a bad time but he will only miss 3 games or at most 4. Not the end of the world.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
It's funny watching you try to keep your bubbling under the surface hatred for Barca under control but there obviously times like this where you post 1 or 2 reasonable posts so that you can lead up to the hateful one.

Not that it is a contest but when I see videos of Barca and Real training, the Barca players always seem the more happy, laughing, joking around. At Real it's always much more cutthroat ( some people have even praised that here) .

Dembele has Lenglet, Umtiti, Griezmann, Todibo here and Abidal to boot. Almost France Club De Amigos. Abidal backing him up also. And to compare his situation with Robben/ Sneijder is ridiculous especially considering how much better those two were. A world class performance was never far away but with Ous it's 1 in 10 , if that.

Hatred? Haha. I have not hated Barcelona for a long while.

You seem to confuse unhappiness with toxicity bruh. Real locker room since at least the Mourinho times (and even before that) has never been guilty of duplicity. In Barcelona what you have is 3-4 seniors who are somewhat deluded about their own shortcomings on and off the pitch, and who are relentlessly unconcerned by their decline. Rakitic was even mad he's not part of the clique anymore given they want Neyboy back at his expense.
Training atmosphere is not fun at Real, because they've had 2 of the worst league campaigns in decades. They have baggage. But they do stick together, as they always stated. Only a few episodes where seniors spoke up about strikers needing to finish their chances, because they're letting the team down when they don't - and that's not something strikers didn't already know. No wonder it's a bit less tense in Barcelona. Doesn't exactly work wonders for you since the only real solution they have in the back of their minds is "give it to Messi, he's that good". At yours it's all rosy, EV is decent, captain and seniors support him, everyone is "happy".

Nor is listing Frenchmen any use. How many of them can truly take Dembouz under their wing? Griez is a dork. Umtiti has his own issues with the club. Lenglet doesn't seem the type at all. Lack of a stoic, fatherly type is fairly clear. Abidal is not a member of the locker room anymore, he's what Zidane used to be when Varane arrived.

Last edited:
Hatred? Haha. I have not hated Barcelona for a long while.

You seem to confuse unhappiness with toxicity bruh. Real locker room since at least the Mourinho times (and even before that) has never been guilty of duplicity. In Barcelona what you have is 3-4 seniors who are somewhat deluded about their own shortcomings on and off the pitch, and who are relentlessly unconcerned by their decline. Rakitic was even mad he's not part of the clique anymore given they want Neyboy back at his expense.
Training atmosphere is not fun at Real, because they've had 2 of the worst league campaigns in decades. They have baggage. But they do stick together, as they always stated. Only a few episodes where seniors spoke up about strikers needing to finish their chances, because they're letting the team down when they don't - and that's not something strikers didn't already know. No wonder it's a bit less tense in Barcelona. Doesn't exactly work wonders for you since the only real solution they have in the back of their minds is "give it to Messi, he's that good". At yours it's all rosy, EV is decent, captain and seniors support him, everyone is "happy".

Nor is listing Frenchmen any use. How many of them can truly take Dembouz under their wing? Griez is a dork. Umtiti has his own issues with the club. Lenglet doesn't seem the type at all. Lack of a stoic, fatherly type is fairly clear. Abidal is not a member of the locker room anymore, he's what Zidane used to be when Varane arrived.

Not duplicitous? Sticking together? LMAO please spare me. You only recently had your own Portuguese speaking clique vs Spanish speaking clique going on. And I'd much rather be playing under Club De Amigo clan ( which I'm not even 100% sure exists) than under Ramos. Leader? Team player ? Let's ask Reguillon if he agrees .

One of the most overrated players in the history of football. He hasn't contributed in the slightest since he came at the club, but still has fanboys that believe he will be our next star :lol: .
Had my doubts that he might not fit in our style, but i never expected that he will be utterly trash.
On top of all these, he has always this face, like he doesn't give a fuck about anything.
He is still a kid who just wants to spend money with friends. Sell asap :)

Home of Barca Fans