Ousmane Dembélé

Ritchie

In the past, people wondered why Suarez is yelling at him and why Pique, Alena and iirc Raki has criticized him in interviews.

Well, they were seeing Dembele's behavior, poor professionalism, horrible on field decisions on training ground matches all the time.
Not that they are saints or perfect, but Dembele is on a different level of weird.

Our fans are now pissed at him once when they have figured him out.
Well, teammates have probably figured him out after a few Months on training grounds.
Imagine seeing his decisions and mistakes 24/7 for 2 years and NOT yell at him when he does that on matches.

If only it was a couple of years later, we could have signed Sancho from Dortmund instead of this brainless waste of space.

Marshall D Teach

dont think sancho is a better fit.
rather sane, havertz or neymar

Every single one of those names other than Neymar would be benched and wasted by Valverde.

It wouldn’t have mattered who we got instead of Dembele, they could have been the next Neymar or Messi, Valverde would still have benched them. Mbappe, Felix, you name it. This whole “we should have got X instead of Dembele” discussion is pointless.

Last edited:

Maxim4

His ex chef gives an interesting perspective on Ousmane Dembele's lifestyle.

So the club did ask him for check ups, but he decided to ignore them. Guess that's Valverde's fault too. :lol:

le cuisinier veut juste se venger après avoir été congédié par Moussa Sissoko.
c'est un menteur, il cherche de l'argent. Depuis qu'il a cuisiné pour Dembélé, il n'a jamais servi un bon repas. tous ces plats sont dégueulasses.
il a un ressentiment de haine contre lui.
ce n'est pas Dembele qui l'a jeté dehors, mais Moussa, tout ça pour son irresponsabilité.

Masetro10

It's time for Barca to stop signing anyone for awhile. Dortmund took advantage of Barcelona with Dembele. He is a decent player. Not a super star player. Liverpool did the same with Coutinho. It needs to stop. Dortmund got rid of Dembele and became a better team overall. Liverpool got rid of Coutinho and now are UCL champions. Barca got both and the team did nothing.

Maxim4

It's time for Barca to stop signing anyone for awhile. Dortmund took advantage of Barcelona with Dembele. He is a decent player. Not a super star player. Liverpool did the same with Coutinho. It needs to stop. Dortmund got rid of Dembele and became a better team overall. Liverpool got rid of Coutinho and now are UCL champions. Barca got both and the team did nothing.

they have become good teams at the expense of Dembélé and Coutinho by buying several players and they have good coaches.

LMTR14

Typical fucking retard hur dur freedom of speech. Can't take it fuck off etc etc.
His issue is with the style and abusive nature of the comments not your' freedom' of speech. Besides there is no true freedom of speech, there are limitations all speech and if excerised incorrectly can lead to certain disciplinary/legal consequences depending on the forum that speech is voiced in.

quite funny coming from a guy who names himself "respect". but like I said, guys like you are what the ignore function is for :)

on topic: dembele certainly didn't injure himself on purpose, but FAKING an injury to not get sold or esp. traded in for neymar is certainly not a thing I would put beyond him. he has a bad personality as evidenced when he went on strike at Dortmund to come to us. guy I defended said what I bet many people actually were thinking when they read the news just a lil more bluntly. like I said, there are enough censored places on the internet where you can go instead, but don't ruin this unique place for the rest of us. not like he spread lies like the people who claim things like "neymar signing imminent" "dembele went to senegal" or "dembele didn't go to senegal" which can be much more detrimental than any emotional post. by the way, don't ever EVER use fucking twatter as a source, it's as believable as CNN or Bild!

Last edited:

FCB1987

Banned
quite funny coming from a guy who names himself "respect". but like I said, guys like you are what the ignore function is for :)

on topic: dembele certainly didn't injure himself on purpose, but FAKING an injury to not get sold or esp. traded in for neymar is certainly not a thing I would put beyond him. he has a bad personality as evidenced when he went on strike at Dortmund to come to us. guy I defended said what I bet many people actually were thinking when they read the news just a lil more bluntly. like I said, there are enough censored places on the internet where you can go instead, but don't ruin this unique place for the rest of us. not like he spread lies like the people who claim things like "neymar signing imminent" "dembele went to senegal" or "dembele didn't go to senegal" which can be much more detrimental than any emotional post. by the way, don't ever EVER use fucking twatter as a source, it's as believable as CNN or Bild!
CNN is probably the most reliable source of news

#factsfirst

LMTR14

The Onion seems really poor btw, most of their stuff is just headlines and 1 picture each without any article, or real headlines with "funny" comments on them. most of that isn't even funny to begin with.

Home of Barca Fans