Ousmane Dembélé

FinBarcelonafan

Decent game from him. But with his talent this shouldn't be something noteworthy.

Just having a fast player that can dribble is already very refreshing though. For the most part his few flashes of brilliance per game are already better than what Griezmann offers as LW.

or Fati. Dembele is better winger than Griez or Fati at this point.

Lapi

Why u such a Dembele fanboy lmao, you are blinded

If I am a fanboy than how about the hordes of avid haters here? Do they represent the minimal objectivity that should be required to write down those heavily worded half-sentences in order to express their well established opinion, which similar like to the hopper who under the compulsion always wants to bite the ears of all gorillas in the forest?
Blinded?
I am positive that blinded are those who rush to aid the stupidly anti-footballing hoppers, who have probably watched xyz games in their miserable lifespans, but are still unable to distinguish the ball from the checked flag of the assistant, if both happen to be moving.

EDIT:
Without fair-mindedness, impartiality, even-handedness and minimal objectivity there is no reason to post anything.
Why? Because you are only posting to yourself, which is verbal masturbation.

Last edited:

LMTR14

standards are so low that an average game is considered good. can't imagine the comments next time he scores

After watching the video: yeah if this is considered good, barca has no place in CL. 75% alibi passes, some dribblings that went nowhere, and his last action in the game takes the cake! maybe good for dembele standards, but that only proves he shouldn't be in this team!

Last edited:

PhilS

Do or die with Dembele. He has to play a lot, and be chosen ahead of Fati and Perez.

He fits into the offense so much better than Greizmann does. He's guaranteed to create chances all on his own in open play, and to get fouled so that Messi can take penalties and free kicks.

Greizmann should pretty much always be on the field when the team is ahead, because he is one of the only true two-way players on the squad. I think Greizmann does more on defense than even Pedro or Sanchez did. This is critical because of the lack of defense from Messi and Suarez.

Potroh

It's interesting that EV was brave and tried Dembele as a center-forward in the first half of the today's training game.

Just because I have theoretically brought up this option here during the summer, I was happy to see EV at least tried that for 45 minutes.
He only got one useful ball altogether, but didn't look bad at all.
Curious if EV will try this ever again.

P.S.:
Requesting the professional haters not to respond, especially if they didn't watch the game...

Tekkers

It's interesting that EV was brave and tried Dembele as a center-forward in the first half of the today's training game.

Just because I have theoretically brought up this option here during the summer, I was happy to see EV at least tried that for 45 minutes.
He only got one useful ball altogether, but didn't look bad at all.
Curious if EV will try this ever again.

P.S.:
Requesting the professional haters not to respond, especially if they didn't watch the game...

it's up to messi and co. to acknowledge his runs. he's makes them in game until he finally gets fed up of being ignored

kattanib

it's up to messi and co. to acknowledge his runs. he's makes them in game until he finally gets fed up of being ignored

Its not a school playground where everyone play as they wish. Their should be a proper manager with a philosophy and clear instructions that ensures the team play as a unite following a very specific style of play. Fuck EV, never hated a person as much .. if he has a small ounce of self respect and respect to the club he would have resigned long time ago.

Tackle

People still have faith in this clown?

No idea how they still do it.

We would be six time European champions coming off the treble if this prat scored the mother of all sitters.

DarlingAnnualAmurratsnake-size_restricted.gif

Home of Barca Fans