Ousmane Dembélé

Messigician

Expected goals stat for Anfield was 2 for Liverpool 1 for us, we got done dirty.

Dembele scores? We go through no doubt and celebrating a 3rd treble

Saladin

Expected goals stat for Anfield was 2 for Liverpool 1 for us, we got done dirty.

Dembele scores? We go through no doubt and celebrating a 3rd treble

STFU already. We couldn't beat Valencia for the Double, yet you expect us to walkover a topmotivated, well-balanced and properly managed Ajax side.

Messigician

STFU already. We couldn't beat Valencia for the Double, yet you expect us to walkover a topmotivated, well-balanced and properly managed Ajax side.

No I expect us to steamroll a relegation form Tottenham like we did in the group stages.

Obviously humiliation rattled the squad we would get past Valencia easy then.

The fact is we were so close to a treble I could almost taste it.

Vilarrubi

No I expect us to steamroll a relegation form Tottenham like we did in the group stages.

Obviously humiliation rattled the squad we would get past Valencia easy then.

The fact is we were so close to a treble I could almost taste it.

Agree, no question we would have beat Valencia if the 4-0 Anfield didn't happen.

Nazario1985

good runs good intent to do things but luck quality.

One of the chances created by Messi for him and how he smashed the ball in the GK knees just reminded me of him vs Liverpool

raskolnikov

Dembele needs space. He would be killing it at Madrid or at Liverpool. Our slow plotting style vs parked buses make him look clueless.

BBZ8800

Dembele needs space. He would be killing it at Madrid or at Liverpool. Our slow plotting style vs parked buses make him look clueless.

He would be killing it and then he would ruin 59 out of 60 actions.

Today he ruined a perfect 3 vs 1 or 3 vs 2 counter in the box at 1:1.
And missed a sitter after Messi's pass later.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans