Ousmane Dembélé

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
What hurts the most is that they sold him for 140m euros, and replaced him with a greater talent for less than 20m euros. What the fuck.

Think lack of proper man-management played a big role in his demise too. He was a great player in Dortmund. As was Coutinho in Liverpool.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I urge everyone to calm their tits, it's not like he has torn his ACL. He will be back in October and will have his last ~7 months to show something. If he doesn't, he is sold.

Dinho10

If he isn't the biggest flop in our history he is certainly the most unprofessional. Fucker knew he is going to be traded with Neymar so he delibarately hurt himself to remain here and play more Fornite. Biggest cancer in the team

Zica

I urge everyone to calm their tits, it's not like he has torn his ACL. He will be back in October and will have his last ~7 months to show something. If he doesn't, he is sold.

An ACL would be better. It heals and takes a while for somebody to fuk it up again. Dembele will just get the same injury in a month or two after he comes back.

Respekt_III

CyaWouldntWannaBeYa
So making things up and going with unfounded rumors is the new norm chill out retards. If he doesn't perform this season he's gone. It's our own boars stupidity we paid so much for him. It's their fault we paid so much for Coutinho and it's their fault we paid 120m for someone who doesn't really have a position to play on this team.

Also I should add the double standards between dembele flying out and Suarez flying out because they got days off is actually hilarious.

serghei

An ACL would be better. It heals and takes a while for somebody to fuk it up again. Dembele will just get the same injury in a month or two after he comes back.

ACL tear is one of the worst injuries a sportsman could have.

Potroh

Fucker knew he is going to be traded with Neymar so he delibarately hurt himself to remain here and play more Fornite. Biggest cancer in the team

What a disgusting place this forum has become... hard to find any words for that...
But this is the straight and consequent result of the fact that the forum is actually NOT moderated, thus not only the sick thoughts and hatred flow like cess-water here, but the tongue is simply unbearable for anyone with a proud elementary-school degree in his pocket.

So Folks, I just had enough of this.
I feel sorry for the kind, clever and nice guys here, that they need to share their soft-drink with the blood-hungry, violent and drunken mess in the pub.

It was fun but enough of this.
So I'm leaving the forum for good, hoping that there are some tiny bit more cultured and soft-spoken communities out there to discuss Barca's matters.
If places like that don't exist, who cares, I still have my own eyes with 50 years of pro football experience to distinguish the good and bad.

So long folks, it was a pleasure...

Andras

Raketa10

Honestly after this I don't know if he deserves any kind of trust anymore. It's not about his injury but his behavior. Look at Rafinha or Thiago, they are both made out of glass but no one will ever call them unprofessional or dumb. This kid unfortunately has the talent but lucks brain and professionalism. Unfortunately those two are a necessity on top level. Reus is an example of a player made out of a glass and I never heard anyone saying anything bad about him. So people who think forum members are mad because he got injured are delusional.

I am so fucking sad because this is another world class talent who won't succeed on top level. I really hoped he would stay here for years. Fuck I was the one who defended him all of the time. He has speed, both legs he is exciting to watch but I honestly think his price tag was probably something that started majority of problems. If he came here for 30-40 mil things would probably be different but that's in the past now. Having Valverde for the coach also didn't help but ignoring his injury so he could go to Senegal unfortunately tells a lot about his IQ.

I am 100% sure that Pep would also given up on him if he was here because if there is something Pep doesn't like it's the lack of IQ. Just remember how he was pissed on Alexis in his final year when he got hurt after playing 90 minutes for Chile in a friendly game. In football you can improve basically everything with training unfortunately IQ is not one of those things.

In the end I am not even mad at him I am just sad because this kid will have a lot of regrets in 10y time.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
What a bunch of melts you are, lashing out as if the world has ended. Lol, relax. Literally not the dude's fault by and large that he is more susceptible than others. He's 23 years old, was running on his talent and little discipline through all of his career and can't catch a break for many reasons and you wanna bin him like he's utter shite. He needs guidance and explanation of simple facts in a footballer's life, not to be put on the cross.

This is the kind of treatment people gave to Sneijder and Robben when they were in Madrid getting injured time after time and then Cules were all up in arms with how bad we treat our players when we went and replaced them :lol:

Last edited:

bastardo

Confidence and mentality can be the difference between an amazing and a world class player. Its his third season here and he still has that "deer in the headlights" look in games where he looks very timid. He has all the tools like athleticism and dribbling ability, he just needs to put it together in his head.

Home of Barca Fans