Ousmane Dembélé

Rather keep him than sell/loan him out and bring in depay

Damn Straight. Buy a slow, overweight Man Utd reject and sell the only player with genuine pace in the entire squad.

I am prepared to give Dembele one more season (under adult supervision unlike the last three) to prove himself a worthwhile squad player.

HanDW

So he isn't leaving after all ?

euRu9De.gif

Laplacian

lol, Messi ain't a great dribbler any more... if what you ment to say, to only player with great speed then i agree, his speed when he's fit is an asset.

His ability to retain possession is incredible, but I'm talking about the type of dribbling where you're able to cut through the defense (and that requires more than speed). Messi's no longer capable of doing that.

Raketa10

He won't go because he simply doesn't want to. Unfortunately this stupid idiot has ruined his career. IMHO we should keep him since we won't get much and after all he is stil our fastest player.

Mitchell1978

His ability to retain possession is incredible, but I'm talking about the type of dribbling where you're able to cut through the defense (and that requires more than speed). Messi's no longer capable of doing that.

He's still capable, just does it far less often, and if you're talking about dribbling when you go past 2+ players in one sequence, can't remember Dembele doing that (often), he's more of a speedster then a dribbler imo.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Defended him and believed in him all this time because I saw how special he was and he comes off humble.

Think it's time to let him go. We signed Pedri and Trincao and we need to move on.

HanDW

Lluis Canut, journalist who seems to be very close to Koeman just said that Ronald isn't convinced with Dembele, that he is losing his hopes on him and that he is on the market.

Not even 2 months, tough scenes ngl.

Looks like Dembele is finally on his way out to facilitate the signing of the trashy Depay. Hope we get a good price for him.

Depay is hot garbage.

Birdy

He is responsible for a lot of disciplinary issues, and he is immature. Granted.
Now, about the fact that the has been injured so frequently, he is least responsible, first and foremost most responsibility lies with the shitty physical training and medical department of the club. He was not frequently injured when at Dortmund.

For these reasons (plus that he has showed sparks of quality whenever he played under EV), I think he deserves a chance to play regularly for a whole year without breaks, and after that we can properly pass a judgment.

Givenchy

Looks like Dembele is finally on his way out to facilitate the signing of the trashy Depay. Hope we get a good price for him.

Depay is hot garbage.

Depay isn't garbage but he'd be terrible at Barca as he was at United, he just has that 'big fish in a little pond' thing about him

Home of Barca Fans