Ousmane Dembélé

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Man this guy is a fucking bum. Can't even look after himself and avoid injuries. I raised that concern in his first season here and he hasn't taken steps to improve his diet and fitness.

He has made no progress since he got to the club. Some of the tactical and position stuff is on Valverde but everything else is on the player. A guy with an attitude like that has no place at Barca.
[MENTION=5226]Wolfe[/MENTION] : There is a difference between guys who are prone to injury and guys who bring it on themselves. I feel a lot of his problems would be fixed if he actually had the professionalism of a top player.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
[MENTION=5226]Wolfe[/MENTION] : There is a difference between guys who are prone to injury and guys who bring it on themselves. I feel a lot of his problems would be fixed if he actually had the professionalism of a top player.

And that comes so easy for every talented player. Of course.

He's mentally a kid. It's fixed very easily actually - have a captain who is a good father/older brother figure. He's a Pique without a Puyol. A Tony Parker without a Tim Duncan.

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
He could sort his career out but I don't think it will be at Barca, he'd need to move to a less pressure inducing situation and with a top manager/senior players like you said.

Also, it seems that the guy everyone likes to bash on here, BBZ, is spot on again.

Laplacian

An ACL would be better. It heals and takes a while for somebody to fuk it up again. Dembele will just get the same injury in a month or two after he comes back.

ACL's a career ending injury mate, but I get your point. He had the same muscle related injury twice last season, second time immediately occurred after he came back. The same kind of relapse happened during his first season too.

It'll happen again. I mean I wouldn't mind if he was borderline world class, but it takes him like 10 or so games to get into form...

BBZ8800

Confidence and mentality can be the difference between an amazing and a world class player. Its his third season here and he still has that "deer in the headlights" look in games where he looks very timid. He has all the tools like athleticism and dribbling ability, he just needs to put it together in his head.

He can't.

1. His IQ is too low to be a world class player
2. He is unproffessional
3. He is kinda lazy/not overly motivated for trainings, career compared to other top players
4. And for the end, his personality type is kinda shy, introvert and scared which is a horrible combination for Barca's attacking winger-forward, who's position naturally needs: bravery, extreme self confidence, some cockiness, huge mental strength, proactive behavior and attitude, never lose your confidence type of behavior, you can do it behavior, I am the best etc.

When you put his psychological traits and IQ on paper, there is absolutely no way for him to making it at Barca.

But Barto and his sporting directors have methods and knowledge from 1980s when psychology and IQ weren't that important.
And all they are looking at is a technical level.

10 Peps and psychiatrists couldn't turn this guy into Barca's required level in terms of IQ and mental skills.

Last edited:

LMTR14

What a disgusting place this forum has become... hard to find any words for that...
But this is the straight and consequent result of the fact that the forum is actually NOT moderated, thus not only the sick thoughts and hatred flow like cess-water here, but the tongue is simply unbearable for anyone with a proud elementary-school degree in his pocket.

So Folks, I just had enough of this.
I feel sorry for the kind, clever and nice guys here, that they need to share their soft-drink with the blood-hungry, violent and drunken mess in the pub.

It was fun but enough of this.
So I'm leaving the forum for good, hoping that there are some tiny bit more cultured and soft-spoken communities out there to discuss Barca's matters.
If places like that don't exist, who cares, I still have my own eyes with 50 years of pro football experience to distinguish the good and bad.

So long folks, it was a pleasure...

Andras

if you can't take freedom of speech there's enough censored places for you to go and you won't be missed!

if you don't LIKE what people post, there's always the ignore function

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
What a disgusting place this forum has become... hard to find any words for that...
But this is the straight and consequent result of the fact that the forum is actually NOT moderated, thus not only the sick thoughts and hatred flow like cess-water here, but the tongue is simply unbearable for anyone with a proud elementary-school degree in his pocket.

So Folks, I just had enough of this.
I feel sorry for the kind, clever and nice guys here, that they need to share their soft-drink with the blood-hungry, violent and drunken mess in the pub.

It was fun but enough of this.
So I'm leaving the forum for good, hoping that there are some tiny bit more cultured and soft-spoken communities out there to discuss Barca's matters.
If places like that don't exist, who cares, I still have my own eyes with 50 years of pro football experience to distinguish the good and bad.

So long folks, it was a pleasure...

Andras

No need to take things people say to heart. It's the internet after all you'll get the worst out of people generally and it's best not take too many people seriously on here. I know I don't and it's why I go with the flow.

I know a fair few guys like to actually discuss football tactics etc but a majority on here just come on to whine and spew vile rhetoric against certain players deserved or otherwise. I stopped bothering wasting my time trying to discuss with certain members or trying to go against certain circle jerks. The less seriously you take the internet the better it is for your health. In all honesty this place is mild compared to Twitter and Facebook all things considered.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
if you can't take freedom of speech there's enough censored places for you to go and you won't be missed!

if you don't LIKE what people post, there's always the ignore function

Typical fucking retard hur dur freedom of speech. Can't take it fuck off etc etc.
His issue is with the style and abusive nature of the comments not your' freedom' of speech. Besides there is no true freedom of speech, there are limitations all speech and if excerised incorrectly can lead to certain disciplinary/legal consequences depending on the forum that speech is voiced in.

Raketa10

He can't.

1. His IQ is too low to be a world class player
2. He is unproffessional
3. He is kinda lazy/not overly motivated for trainings, career compared to other top players
4. And for the end, his personality type is kinda shy, introvert and scared which is a horrible combination for Barca's attacking winger-forward, who's position naturally needs: bravery, extreme self confidence, some cockiness, huge mental strength, proactive behavior and attitude, never lose your confidence type of behavior, you can do it behavior, I am the best etc.

When you put his psychological traits and IQ on paper, there is absolutely no way for him to making it at Barca.

But Barto and his sporting directors have methods and knowledge from 1980s when psychology and IQ weren't that important.
And all they are looking at is a technical level.

10 Peps and psychiatrists couldn't turn this guy into Barca's required level in terms of IQ and mental skills.

Unfortunately thats right. Damnit BBZ you were right regarding Dembele. I guess I don't want to lose optimism to soon when I like the player and I liked him a lot when he came here.

vinni

The season just started so lets hope (..) he come back stronger, but god damn, our whole front line is out.
He needs to be sold next summer if this season will be like his last.

Toxic environment does that to a kid

It's funny watching you try to keep your bubbling under the surface hatred for Barca under control but there obviously times like this where you post 1 or 2 reasonable posts so that you can lead up to the hateful one.

Not that it is a contest but when I see videos of Barca and Real training, the Barca players always seem the more happy, laughing, joking around. At Real it's always much more cutthroat ( some people have even praised that here) .

Dembele has Lenglet, Umtiti, Griezmann, Todibo here and Abidal to boot. Almost France Club De Amigos. Abidal backing him up also. And to compare his situation with Robben/ Sneijder is ridiculous especially considering how much better those two were. A world class performance was never far away but with Ous it's 1 in 10 , if that.

Home of Barca Fans