Ousmane Dembélé

JerseyAddict

i disagree, people definitely want him to fail, its not only with dembele either.

I think that it is a clear case of dissappoitment that people had in him and in his performances.

The kid had enormous pricetag. Brought here as a "next big thing" after Neyboy.

And he had awfull games. Some great games.
He is everlastingly injured.
People hear bout his discipline issuses.
People are aggitated.

I don't think it has anything personal with him and his haters. He is just a dissapotment and he just didn't had luck/health.

If there is a clear case of hatred it was with Arda and such. Players that didn't even bothered to try and be liked.

Respekt_III

CyaWouldntWannaBeYa
I think that it is a clear case of dissappoitment that people had in him and in his performances.

The kid had enormous pricetag. Brought here as a "next big thing" after Neyboy.

And he had awfull games. Some great games.
He is everlastingly injured.
People hear bout his discipline issuses.
People are aggitated.

I don't think it has anything personal with him and his haters. He is just a dissapotment and he just didn't had luck/health.

If there is a clear case of hatred it was with Arda and such. Players that didn't even bothered to try and be liked.

ok...

JerseyAddict

Well, I don't like Dembele just because he gave nothing to Barça and Barça gave for/to him zillions of Euro that could have been spent better. That is Dembeles cross to bear. To much money for to little reverse. It is a clear case of economy. He can be the most Mr Nice guy in the world. The biggest talent after Messi, but he gave 1/10th of his investment back. He has nothing to be liked for. He has to EARN to be liked. It is so clear that I don't think it has to be explained. We don't support kindergarten team so there is some "nice little boy that makes people smile"... We support best club in the world. And we eant besp players in the world TO PLAY and WIN. Not to sit around meds and pick up paychecks.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
i disagree, people definitely want him to fail, its not only with dembele either.

Faulty conclusion. No one wants him to fail but until proven otherwise, he has indeed been a failure. Similarly, there can be no optimism until he is able to demonstrate he can contribute consistently and stay healthy.

Until then, he's been a massive failure & all the hype about his impending return is merely a distraction. I have as much faith in the easter bunny than I do in Dembouz turning it around but will be thrilled to be proven wrong

FC B

As dumb and as injury prone as he is I hope he'll start to look better under a manager that actually is capable of making players better, unlike Failverde...

Respekt_III

CyaWouldntWannaBeYa
Well, I don't like Dembele just because he gave nothing to Barça and Barça gave for/to him zillions of Euro that could have been spent better. That is Dembeles cross to bear. To much money for to little reverse. It is a clear case of economy. He can be the most Mr Nice guy in the world. The biggest talent after Messi, but he gave 1/10th of his investment back. He has nothing to be liked for. He has to EARN to be liked. It is so clear that I don't think it has to be explained. We don't support kindergarten team so there is some "nice little boy that makes people smile"... We support best club in the world. And we eant besp players in the world TO PLAY and WIN. Not to sit around meds and pick up paychecks.

Faulty conclusion. No one wants him to fail but until proven otherwise, he has indeed been a failure. Similarly, there can be no optimism until he is able to demonstrate he can contribute consistently and stay healthy.

Until then, he's been a massive failure & all the hype about his impending return is merely a distraction. I have as much faith in the easter bunny than I do in Dembouz turning it around but will be thrilled to be proven wrong
I don't know if I'm speaking a different language or you guys are trying to make a point about what exactly? People have wanted him and others to fail before kicking a ball for the club, My remark doesn't allude to anything more than that.

Do I agree he hasn't paid back his investment? Without a doubt but none of our major signings have and that solely down to the boards stupidity. I was actually furious the club and dembele for the stupidity of that transfer.

Secondly a number of users turned on Dembele and scapegoated him much earlier than Coutinho when there were larger issues than the players themselves. There are clear biases by some posters pre his millionth injury but like. I said I didn't allude to or mention them till now.

clemente

and that's gonna make him smarter how exactly?

Is Bale smart? When you have pace that makes everyone look like turtles, you don't need to be smart, you can replace him with Insigne but that won't fix our attack, there always has to be at least 1 player that can enforce something.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Is Bale smart? When you have pace that makes everyone look like turtles, you don't need to be smart, you can replace him with Insigne but that won't fix our attack, there always has to be at least 1 player that can enforce something.

Yes, he is. He's a more football smart player than Dembele, at least for now.

It's like some of you didn't watch Bale before he joined Real Madrid and his injury struggles began.

KingLeo10

Bale has top class football IQ and is hugely underrated just because he didn't have Neyney's gifts with the ball.

- He's scored the same number of CL finals goals for RM as CR7. Match winners in 13/14 and 17/18.

- Led Wales to Euro 16 SFs.

- Was a tour de force in the EPL for the Spurs.

- Crippled Bartra in one of the iconic CDR goals.

Andrew M

Bale has top class football IQ and is hugely underrated just because he didn't have Neyney's gifts with the ball.

- He's scored the same number of CL finals goals for RM as CR7. Match winners in 13/14 and 17/18.

- Led Wales to Euro 16 SFs.

- Was a tour de force in the EPL for the Spurs.

- Crippled Bartra in one of the iconic CDR goals.

Not sure where Bale's intelligence comes into all this.

KingLeo10

Not sure where Bale's intelligence comes into all this.

If you could read the 5 posts above, you'd know where it comes into all this.

Here, I'll make it easier for you:

I don't mean to respond this way, but you're making it awfully tough with these inane, blanket statements on my posts that go like the following: 'not sure where X comes into Y'.

Andrew M

If you could read the 5 posts above, you'd know where it comes into all this.

Here, I'll make it easier for you:

I don't mean to respond this way, but you're making it awfully tough with these inane, blanket statements on my posts that go like the following: 'not sure where X comes into Y'.

The examples you cited do not demonstrate 'football IQ'.

Home of Barca Fans