Ousmane Dembélé

behindbrowneyes

It was reported that he did the same training as slow ass players like Rakitic when Setien became coach. At Dortmund sprinting was a much bigger part in his training since this is what he does 80% of the game. No wonder he got injured in games all the time. Maybe they can fix the mistakes Valverde's coaching staff did when it comes to Dembouz's game preparation.

I got too often disappointed by him to be optimistic, but I gotta say that there was a period of time when he literally was unplayable for opposition. I just hope he can stay fit for a longer period of time so that he can work on his shortcomings like sloppy passing, first touch and overhasty finishes.

Saladin

It was reported that he did the same training as slow ass players like Rakitic when Setien became coach. At Dortmund sprinting was a much bigger part in his training since this is what he does 80% of the game. No wonder he got injured in games all the time. Maybe they can fix the mistakes Valverde's coaching staff did when it comes to Dembouz's game preparation.

I got too often disappointed by him to be optimistic, but I gotta say that there was a period of time when he literally was unplayable for opposition. I just hope he can stay fit for a longer period of time so that he can work on his shortcomings like sloppy passing, first touch and overhasty finishes.

All kidding aside, he has what it takes to win us the CL..

... in FIFA 20.

FinBarcelonafan

It's funny to criticize Dembele for his shortcomings and his failed Liverpool kick but in reality the guy showed in a lot of crucial spots. I can't blame him being weak mentally, when on field.

Tackle

Honestly, just start him against Napoli. Considering the state of this team, what's the worst that could happen?

So ... His main strength is fast running, "Barca needs pace on the wings" but if he runns fast most of the time he is getting injured? I mean WTF? Just dump him and hope we get 40% of what we gave for him.

Home of Barca Fans