Ousmane Dembélé

FinBarcelonafan

Not sure what the hell he was trying 80% of the time. He still fast as hell. He could be usable in some role, but decision making is concerning and the first touch.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Not sure what the hell he was trying 80% of the time. He still fast as hell. He could be usable in some role, but decision making is concerning and the first touch.

His decision making and first touch are disgraceful but not since yesterday but since his first season here. I dont see him as a barca player anymore, we should sell him after the season. Ciao Ousmane.

gregorrin10

Really wanna see him on the right with Fati on the left and Coutinho in the middle with Messi up front at some point. Will reserve judgment until then. It's a clear cut case of selection right now too, as Griezmann is offering nothing.

Messi983

This was not the right game to start him. He would be much more useful coming on in the 2nd half against tired defense.

Kul_z

Thats still better defensively then what we had against bayern in august. So, im all in for that, with de jong and pjanic behind them.

Devils

The improvement in quality between the first half and the second was staggering.

Dembouz has been out for a long time, it will take time for him to get back into the swing of things.

Exponential improvement over the course of the game.

#GangBusiness

CanadianCanadian

The improvement in quality between the first half and the second was staggering.

Dembouz has been out for a long time, it will take time for him to get back into the swing of things.

Exponential improvement over the course of the game.

#GangBusiness

I agree. Why Koeman threw him out to start after being out for over a year still doesn't register for me. He should have come on as a sub to mess with Getafe's defence. Who cares how many balls he loses if he ends up creating chances. All in all, hope to see more of a fire lit under Ousmane's ass. He and Trincao are the only true wingers we have in our team.

FCMessi

I agree. Why Koeman threw him out to start after being out for over a year still doesn't register for me. He should have come on as a sub to mess with Getafe's defence. Who cares how many balls he loses if he ends up creating chances. All in all, hope to see more of a fire lit under Ousmane's ass. He and Trincao are the only true wingers we have in our team.

what about Fati?

Home of Barca Fans