Ousmane Dembélé

HanDW

He shouldn't play a single minute in Lisbon, let him focus on recovering and being 100% for the new Liga season.

He's been out without playing a competitive match for most than half a year, two years more injured than playing, yet some of you think he can come out in the middle of a life-or-death playoff and perform like nothing happened ?, seriously?.

No reason to risk him again.

Last edited:
He shouldn't play a single minute in Lisbon, let him focus on recovering and being 100% for the new Liga season.

He's been out without playing a competitive match for half a year, two years more injured than playing, yet some of you think he can come out of in the middle of life-or-death playoffs and perform like nothing ?, seriously?.

No reason to risk him again.

I hope he wont be here next season.... :rolleyes:

Katarina1

Banned
Piss of with that. The chance of him staying fit for a 2 week mini tournament is much higher than of him staying fit during a 9 month season, so we might as well rush him back for this.

Tackle

Honestly I am still excited to see him play. Problem is lacking game rhythm. When was his last game? Lol

He has made 9 appearances since May 2019 and hasn't featured in a single match since November 2019. This idea that the lad will be able to offer anything in a high intensity match against a side like Bayern, let alone produce a miracle is laughable.

Fati should be the preferred winger super-sub for this tournament.

Katarina1

Banned
He has made 9 appearances since May 2019 and hasn't featured in a single match since November 2019. This idea that the lad will be able to offer anything in a high intensity match against a side like Bayern, let alone produce a miracle is laughable.

Fati should be the preferred winger super-sub for this tournament.

Fati should be starting and Dembele as the sub

mc_lovin

17 years old should start against Bayern?

We are actually trying to win a match...

Well, Suarez added nothing yesterday in that wide striker role (to accommodate Griezmann on the right/center). I am not a fan of depending on a 17 years old guy, but playing Suarez is basically asking for trouble. I dont think he can keep up in this position. And I mean Bayern plays a 19 years old fullback. Some bravery is needed.

I dont even mind Suarez to be honest as a classic #9, but Griezmann pretty much f***** us.

Home of Barca Fans