Ousmane Dembélé

HanDW

Champions League big games ?, No problem for us

1200.jpg

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lol. That was actually perhaps the most pathetic shot I've ever seen thinking about it in hindsight.

What a gigantic flop he's been for us. I don't think he plays over Ansu if he stays.

Givenchy

delete that pic please, it still gives me nightmares..

sums it up really: Messi with 3 players on him, 2 fallen over, Pique is in the #9 position :lol:

JohnN

I remember Messi falling down after the shot thinking what we all thought.. this will come back to haunt us. I don't blame dembele for the meltdown the next game, but big players step up in big moments and that was it for him. And it wasn't that hard either. Pique would have scored that 100%!

serghei

Pointless miss. We choke the next match 5-0. They have zero comeback when things go bad.

Yea, it's not like Liverpool scored for 4-0 in the last second. They had plenty of time to score the 5th. :lol:

At least we made sure PSG still has the biggest bottle job in CL history title. :lol:

Dembele should be praised for that miss.

serghei

That Barca team under EV was unique in hindsight. Good enough to potentially beat Liverpool 4-0, but surely crap enough to lose 5-0 in the return leg. :lol:

FinBarcelonafan

That Barca team under EV was unique in hindsight. Good enough to potentially beat Liverpool 4-0, but surely crap enough to lose 5-0 in the return leg. :lol:

Making history. The team had potential to destroy any team but also potentially destroyed by any team. Haha. Insane.

BBZ8800

Classical Barca from 90s and early 00s.

Good old days when Van Gaal lost 0:7 on aggreggate to Dynamo Kiev or when Cruijff lost at home in a round of 16 to a mighty Cska Moscow in 1993 as a reigning champion, 3:4 on aggreggate at Camp Nou, losing 2:3 at home after leading 2:1 at a half time.
Or 0:4 defeat against Milan a year later when we were tipped as 99% favorites to win the final.

Good old, glory days when we weren't coached by mental midgets like Valverde.

I really miss those days.

Last edited:

Xaviniesta

Pointless miss. We choke the next match 5-0. They have zero comeback when things go bad.

exactly they were 3-0 up in the 54th minute. they would have scored 5 or 6 if they needed to.

all it takes is one early goal from the opponent for the amigos to activate choking mode

vs juve: dybala goal in 7th min
vs roma: dzeko goal in 6th min
vs liverpool: origi in 7th min

then the opponent scoers as many goals as they need to :lol:

Home of Barca Fans