User Tag List

Page 31 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 1255

Thread: 11 - Ousmane Dembele

  1. #451
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    719
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulgroz View Post
    Did you actually read my post ? I specifically said it wasn't a Dembele thing. In general, a lot of people (not just on this forum, even though I have to admit it's probably the worst of the few ones I'm on) love to just basically say "X is pure shit" every day, and then just disappear when the player performs. You rarely see those haters posting "damn, he had a great game, hope he'll keep up", or admit that they've been partially wrong, or that the player is actually contributing to the team. They just vanish till the player they dislike starts playing bad again, so they can just keep on saying the same things as if anyone cared. And then they complain when people call them out. How fun.
    I literally praise Dembele when he has great games though.

  2. #452
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    434
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Devils View Post


    The Riqui Puig x Dembele connection is becoming telepathic.

    Stunning quality.

    It's a good thing we are getting intelligent midfielders like Puig, Arthur and FDJ for our next generation so they can connect with Dembouz's intelligent play.

    #Blessed.
    The talents from us and Real Madrid are unbelievable. Even after the Ronaldo/Messi generation Real Madrid and Barcelona will dominate the football.

  3. #453
    Member
    Bulgroz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    262
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Laplacian View Post
    Because you haven't been consistently posting in Dembele's threads for months. At least use insults that don't apply to you as well, lmao. Are you done patting yourself on the back? Is it time for the ignore list? Or are you such a loser that you gain so much gratification from insulting a loser in an online forum? I'm sure you're not, time to stop replying, bruh.
    - DEMBELE IS SHIT !
    - No, he's not, here's why...
    - DEMBELE IS CRAP !
    - No, he's not, you're not making any sense. Here's why...
    - DEMBELE IS POOP !
    - No, he's not. The fact that you're just rambling about it without bringing anything to the table makes me think you might be stupid. Let me explain again then...
    - OMG WHY DON'T YOU JUST IGNORE ME INSTEAD OF REPEATING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN ?! YOU'RE SO IMMATURE DUH !

  4. #454
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    719
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulgroz View Post
    - DEMBELE IS SHIT !
    - No, he's not, here's why...
    - DEMBELE IS CRAP !
    - No, he's not, you're not making any sense. Here's why...
    - DEMBELE IS POOP !
    - No, he's not. The fact that you're just rambling about it without bringing anything to the table makes me think you might be stupid. Let me explain again then...
    - OMG WHY DON'T YOU JUST IGNORE ME INSTEAD OF REPEATING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN ?! YOU'RE SO IMMATURE DUH !
    -Dembele has some fundamental problems that makes him a not so great for our club
    - SHUT UP, POTENTIAL, HES THE SECOND BEST TALENT IN EUROPE! PERFORMANCES DONT MATTER, ITS VALVERDE, POTENTIAL!!!!
    - But if you just read what I'm saying, and here let me show you some evidence..
    -POTENTIAL! IT'S VALVERDE
    - Dude, you're not making any sense.
    -POTENTIAL, STOP REPEATING YOURSELF!
    - But you're also repeating yourself.
    -POTENTIAL, STOP REPEATING YOURSELF YOURE SO STUPID GET REAL FOOTBALL KNOWLEDGE YOU PSYCHOTIC WEIRDO, DUH!

  5. #455
    You're welcome
    Horatio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Basque Country
    Posts
    8,301
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He has one job: not to get injured.

  6. #456
    Member
    Bulgroz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    262
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should write the news for a dictatorship, you'd be very good at it.

    (though actually, even in your version there's a huge flaw that you apparently can't notice)

  7. #457
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    719
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulgroz View Post
    You should write the news for a dictatorship, you'd be very good at it.

    (though actually, even in your version there's a huge flaw that you apparently can't notice)
    I'm simply doing what you're doing: ridiculously satirizing version of events to the point of misrepresenting them. I'm mocking your approach. On the dictatorship point: likewise, considering you fulfill the requirements of completely lacking self-awareness.

  8. #458
    High Definition Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,029
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Potential is just potential until it’s fulfiled, I do see it in him but I’m also aware of the current reality.

    The actual reality is that Dembele is an inconsistent player with a few flashes of brilliance. A slightly worse version of Sanchez. Valverde isn’t good at improving players but a truly top player would be motivated enough to improve himself (the likes of Ronaldo).

    I think this year is a “prove it” year like @FCBarca said.

  9. #459
    Member
    Bulgroz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    262
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Laplacian View Post
    I'm simply doing what you're doing: ridiculously satirizing version of events to the point of misrepresenting them. I'm mocking your approach. On the dictatorship point: likewise, considering you fulfill the requirements of completely lacking self-awareness.
    Thing is, I'm just writing what I'm seeing between Potroh and you. I'm not even part of the argument. And though I like Dembele a lot, I'm pretty sure I even wrote that I could see Malcom being a better fit for Barca, considering the fact that I think he's overall a smarter player (hence the fact that Malcom actually played quite a few games as a CAM with Bordeaux, something that I don't think Dembouz would be good at). But from a rather neutral point of view, at least hear this: in 90% of your posts about Dembele, you clearly don't look like you're even TRYING to say anything, besides "he's shit". There are some occurences in which you tried to explain why/how, but they're clearly not as frequent as you made it look in your version. I do think that Potroh tried harder to explain something most of the time, even though I'd also agree that some of his posts came out as condescending (but at least compared to a lot of users here who are way worse, he owned the right to be slightly condescending: if you were posting on a topic you worked all your life, with people who only watch other people doing it like once a week, wouldn't you be a bit patronizing sometimes ?).

    But see, here's the thing: you admit to repeating yourself over and over again, and basically say to Potroh: if you're annoyed by the fact I'm repeating myself, ignore me ! Fair enough. But then... why don't you just ignore Potroh too ? Doesn't make much sense to mee.

  10. #460
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    719
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulgroz View Post
    Thing is, I'm just writing what I'm seeing between Potroh and you. I'm not even part of the argument. And though I like Dembele a lot, I'm pretty sure I even wrote that I could see Malcom being a better fit for Barca, considering the fact that I think he's overall a smarter player (hence the fact that Malcom actually played quite a few games as a CAM with Bordeaux, something that I don't think Dembouz would be good at). But from a rather neutral point of view, at least hear this: in 90% of your posts about Dembele, you clearly don't look like you're even TRYING to say anything, besides "he's shit". There are some occurences in which you tried to explain why/how, but they're clearly not as frequent as you made it look in your version. I do think that Potroh tried harder to explain something most of the time, even though I'd also agree that some of his posts came out as condescending (but at least compared to a lot of users here who are way worse, he owned the right to be slightly condescending: if you were posting on a topic you worked all your life, with people who only watch other people doing it like once a week, wouldn't you be a bit patronizing sometimes ?).

    But see, here's the thing: you admit to repeating yourself over and over again, and basically say to Potroh: if you're annoyed by the fact I'm repeating myself, ignore me ! Fair enough. But then... why don't you just ignore Potroh too ? Doesn't make much sense to mee.
    Okay fine, I'll stop posting.

  11. #461
    Banned

    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Laplacian View Post
    Let's see how the emissary of French talents that can't control a ball and the PoteNtIaL TaLEnT DocTOR will blame Valverde for this performance.



    I am allowed to post videos right, or is that too RepEtiTiVEE?
    You should never have posted this video, it shows that you are wrong.
    Here we see the whole class of Dembele.
    I doubt you even had to watch the game.

  12. #462
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    733
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfect-football View Post
    You should never have posted this video, it shows that you are wrong.
    Here we see the whole class of Dembele.
    I doubt you even had to watch the game.
    you know the answer to that, what do you think?
    Quote Originally Posted by ThwiX View Post
    Liverpool got a man inside it looks like. Never want to see this piece of shit wear our shirt again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    He will be our 2nd best player by miles, behind Messi.

    Why doubting Coutinho?
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    Neymar was a strange fit.
    Cou will play as if he was born and developed here.

  13. #463
    Senior Member
    ronniecro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,620
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'll say it again,we're fucked if he is supposed to be our future after messi retires,he can only play second or even third fiddle,not to be main player of any team.

  14. #464
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    719
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The whole class of Dembele? Sorry, I think we just have different standards - to me that's below mediocre and it's an accurate representation of most of his matches here, save the few good ones he had in his second season. The video shows most of my issues with him. You can cry "I didn't watch the game" all you want, but there are other users with even harsher opinions than mine that watched the same game and player in general. Perhaps they didn't watch the game either? Perhaps everyone you disagree with doesn't watch football. I still think he can become a relatively good player at a lower club like Arsenal just not at Barcelona, whereas others here are comparing him to Adama Traore or Cassano which I think is way too much of an exaggeration.

    Anyways I'm done, you guys got your wishes! I'll stop posting so much.

  15. #465
    Banned

    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Laplacian View Post
    The whole class of Dembele? Sorry, I think we just have different standards - to me that's below mediocre and it's an accurate representation of most of his matches here, save the few good ones he had in his second season. The video shows most of my issues with him. You can cry "I didn't watch the game" all you want, but there are other users with even harsher opinions than mine that watched the same game and player in general. Perhaps they didn't watch the game either? Perhaps everyone you disagree with doesn't watch football. I still think he can become a relatively good player at a lower club like Arsenal just not at Barcelona, whereas others here are comparing him to Adama Traore or Cassano which I think is way too much of an exaggeration.

    Anyways I'm done, you guys got your wishes! I'll stop posting so much.
    which other user?
    Only you, you have 3 user profiles here to prove your dishonesty, but you have been unmasked. this video gives you wrong, admit it.