Ousmane Dembélé

Laplacian

My man knows Dembele can't play in tight spaces, so instead of disputing against the point he disregards it as a skill altogether by playing semantics. LMAO Dembele's ball control and dribbling isn't good enough for him to operate in tight spaces the same way Neymar, hazard, Messi, Havertz, Sane, or Sancho can. It's that simple. You're playing pointless word games cause you don't have any arguments.

Also about juggling

[youtube]XjnyLnTdPGs[/youtube]

:lol: Stay mad LOL

Afromaticz

My man knows Dembele can't play in tight spaces, so instead of disputing against the point he disregards it as a skill altogether by playing semantics. LMAO Dembele's ball control and dribbling isn't good enough for him to operate in tight spaces the same way Neymar, hazard, Messi, Havertz, Sane, or Sancho can. It's that simple. You're playing pointless word games cause you don't have any arguments.

Also about juggling

[youtube]XjnyLnTdPGs[/youtube]

:lol: Stay mad LOL

Also about juggling

What exactly are u tryin to prove? his juggling skills looked alright after the initial fumble the kid was visibly nervous so? Whatever it is that ur tryin to prove you need to do better mate

Potroh

My man knows Dembele can't play in tight spaces, so instead of disputing against the point he disregards it as a skill altogether by playing semantics. LMAO Dembele's ball control and dribbling isn't good enough for him to operate in tight spaces the same way

Your "LOL" comments sound quite bobbish, but you fail to realize that essentially you laugh on yourself.

Saying "ball control in tight spaces" is an utter nonsense, that your janitor friends may adore your knowledge of football intricacies for.
It is like saying "the concerto of famous group AC/DC lacked a bit of high-pitched staccato features for the violins..." - which sounds as if you knew what you were talking about, but obviously you do not.

Now you have changed it to "Dembele can't play in tight spaces" which is an entirely different matter (similarly untrue), so all you keep in your statement is your CONFIDENCE factor.

If you openly try to spread your opinion, belief or certainty, that's fine (unless you repeat that day by day) but simultaneously you should gather some specific and accomplished bits of knowledge upon the subject you've been diligently trying to talk about...

Tekkers

:lol: he's self-admitted "casual viewer" who already admitted to barely watching much games

"ball control in tight spaces" ahahahaha :lol:

Maxim4

how are you, my dear Dembélé "
My dear President, I am very well and thank you for having offered me this wonderful trip to Samurai country "
"Do not worry my kid, I already gave an interview on catolonya radio that you are better than Mr. Galipette.
thanks the message is expected.IMG_20190722_042836.jpg

Tackle

how are you, my dear Dembélé "
My dear President, I am very well and thank you for having offered me this wonderful trip to Samurai country "
"Do not worry my kid, I already gave an interview on catolonya radio that you are better than Mr. Galipette.
thanks the message is expected.View attachment 8493

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh my fucking word...

This bloke is truly mentally crippled.

Seriously, seek help mate.

:rofl1:

Griezmann: "Who will I be sharing a room with or spending most time with during the tour of Japan? I do not know if there will be individual rooms, but I will spend lots of time playing PES or Football Manager with Dembélé, although I prefer to play on my own in my room.''

Seems like Dembele has a new Playstation friend :lol:

BADGERBHOY

Griezmann: "Who will I be sharing a room with or spending most time with during the tour of Japan? I do not know if there will be individual rooms, but I will spend lots of time playing PES or Football Manager with Dembélé, although I prefer to play on my own in my room.''

Seems like Dembele has a new Playstation friend :lol:

He's just went up in my estimation for being a PES player rather than Fifa.

Laplacian

Losing balls left and right.. in a preseason match.

His passing hasn't improved one bit. Horrible.

He's always going to be uncomfortable in those spaces, it's never going to change. Thankfully his ball retention has improved after the 10min mark.

Home of Barca Fans