Ousmane Dembélé

clemente

These hate posts are so pointless lmao, everyone will be all over his dick in 1 month once he does one of those crazy pace goals

I feel like he is one of these players that need to play consistently in order to perform. His first touch, which is one of the most important things for a Barca player, is terrible though and he takes way too much time to release the ball.
I say if he has another major injury this season, we should sell asap, he is 22yo after all.

CatalinR10

Daily gif that has nothing to do with the thread or topic.

PeTPqQ7.gif

See you again tomorrow in another daily gif edition !

Jadentheman

This fanbase can hype him up all they want when the team isn't in action, but as soon as the matches start picking up it becomes very clear what type of player this fraud is.

Post-purchase rationalization. A lot of people don't want to admit regret because that means that losing Neymar was impactful and majority of the people in this forum CERTAINLY don't want to admit that.

Choice-supportive bias or post-purchase rationalization is the tendency to retroactively ascribe positive attributes to an option one has selected and/or to demote the forgone options.[1] It is part of Cognitive science, and is a distinct cognitive bias that occurs once a decision is made. For example, if a person chooses option A instead of option B, they are likely to ignore or downplay the faults of option A while amplifying or subscribing new negative faults to option B. Conversely, they are also likely to notice and amplify the advantages of option A and not notice or de-emphasize those of option B.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-purchase_rationalization

Last edited:

Tekkers

barca got dumped out of the ucl in 1/4 final in neymar's last two seasons and even lost the league in his final year here. they've won the league every season since his departure and progressed further last year than they did in his last two seasons here, with an incompetent manager

let's not overrate him now. we just got finished witnessing brazil play their best football in years in the copa without him, LOL

Jadentheman

They lost the league in 13/14 because of Tata giving up on actually managing.
They lost in 16/17 because Real was actually a stacked and balanced team.

Tekkers

what's interesting is if you play hazard's highlight video side by side with dembele's it's virtually identical.

who in the world are all these so called attackers out here dribbling through all 11 players and scoring to top it off? it can't be his touch because if you actually watched the game and the video, he had no issues with his touch and only turned the ball over when he was by the touchline and swarmed by three defenders--and if you watch the hazard video he encounters the same problems with that coverage, as do pretty much every attacker in the world

or maybe my eyes are deceiving me and dembele was actually miscontrolling balls out of the field all game long (although i'm pretty sure the video states other wise)

Marshall D Teach

Anyone we got was always going to be a downgrade on Neymar. Especially if we're talking Neymar at his peak (2015). Unless we found a way to clone Messi.

Last edited:

kattanib

Embarrassing when you compare him to Felix and think this is a supposed "generational talent"

Let us be fair here. Dembele had two years to prove his worth and he has proved to be unworthy, but there cannot be a conclusion taken regarding Felix yet. He seems promising, but he needs at least a full year until one can actually judge him

Home of Barca Fans