Ousmane Dembélé

Richard.H

This guy is probably partying in his flat now that Screamer Suarez is injured and there’s a new coach. Golden opportunity for him to give a good impression and perhaps become a regular starter

Nazario1985

Dembélé issues unlike most players were never related to EV.

He must know that he can't have two coachs have bad reports about him, the saga will be over for him & not only at FCB.

So he better be back / improve his freaking finishers & decisions by a mile.

bismp

Ousmane "I will succeed at Barcelona" Dembele has 4 months to save his Barca career.If he fails,he will be regarded as one of the biggest flops in football history.

mc_lovin

Ousmane "I will succeed at Barcelona" Dembele has 4 months to save his Barca career.If he fails,he will be regarded as one of the biggest flops in football history.

He needs to get over his injuries first and foremost. Hes still twice the player than the likes of Rodrygo, Vinicius and Fati. We wont get a much better winger than him unfortunately.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Setien likes wingers. Demebele better take this chance because it's his last.
Also, Suarez out so more room up-front by default.

serghei

I agree. More than half of his problems are fixed if he can stay clear of muscle injuries. I think this is the area where the new staff can help. Ernie's soft training sessions and frequent days off coupled with his explosive stile in games can surely be a bad match.

If he had a predisposition with muscle tears he would've had them while playing for Rennes and Dortmund. But I guess they trained properly, to prevent that sort of shit, unlike us.

Messigician

I agree. More than half of his problems are fixed if he can stay clear of muscle injuries. I think this is the area where the new staff can help. Ernie's soft training sessions and frequent days off coupled with his explosive stile in games can surely be a bad match.

If he had a predisposition with muscle tears he would've had them while playing for Rennes and Dortmund. But I guess they trained properly, to prevent that sort of shit, unlike us.

He was injury prone at those clubs too.

Home of Barca Fans