Ousmane Dembélé

xXKonan

Dembele is one of those guys that we can all criticize his flaws and say he isn't Barca material but for some reason, I feel like we simply cannot live without the guy.

His profile is far different from the rest of the team. He's not made for possession-based teams but IMO that isn't a terrible thing, he's one of those players that can lose the ball like mad but he's still dangerous as fuck though, capable of pulling shit out of his ass like nothing and getting us out of a jam.

I said before I wouldn't mind getting Depay for cheap but it would have been a terrible idea to get rid of Dembele at the expense of someone like Depay.

Andresito

Staff member
He's still pretty young, but the fact is he hasn't improved a single thing since arriving. Probably due to injuries, but I'm curious if he can get that development curve now at 23.

Gnabry returned from a successful loan at Hoffenheim at 23 and exploded for Bayern. Now I don't think Dembele will ever reach that level, but hopefully he can at least improve a few notches.

Devils

One of the best CL performance in recent history.

Totally decimated Juve in their own stadium.

#DecadeOfDominance

KingLeo10

This dude is an absolute cannon. Sometimes against us and sometimes for us. Only he and Mbappe from the young crop can score goals like this one below.

Neeraj

This dude is an absolute cannon. Sometimes against us and sometimes for us. Only he and Mbappe from the young crop can score goals like this one below.

Yeah I remember watching this at the Camp and I was like holy shit, that was sensational. I feel like he's not yet confident enough to make these kind of pacy runs yet, also, when he does make runs off the ball, nobody seems to make that quick ball over the top.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Just stay healthy..... let’s get 1 year of full health out of him and see where he’s at.

Easily 10 goals.

He scored 13 in 18/19 where he kept reinjuring himself after November. If he stays healthy, he can easily get 25-30 goals+assists. If he gets another lengthy injury, he is done here though.

xXKonan

Koeman is happy with Demb?l? performance, but is cautious. At first he gave him a wake-up call, but Koeman doesn’t put any crosses on the players. After that, he trained really well and now sees him better and more focused (via
@OnzeTv3
)

Home of Barca Fans