Ousmane Dembélé

EdmondDantes

Quick question:

Has Ousmane grown taller since we signed him? I'm asking because he looks taller to me and that may have effected his game (close control, balance, etc) a bit.

Barcilliant

This guy has been a big disappointment so far. He's been unprofessional and to add fuel to the fire we have a clueless moron for a manager.

Laplacian

I'll never understand people getting pissy over players acting like normal people in real life. Lmao like okay he's a bad player on pitch, what is he supposed to do, act depressed on social media so guys like you can validate him?

Come on :lol: let him be himself. What matters to us is the football, not his instagram posts. jesus

serghei

Quick question:

Has Ousmane grown taller since we signed him? I'm asking because he looks taller to me and that may have effected his game (close control, balance, etc) a bit.

Don't know about taller, but he's the Benjamin Button of footballers. The more he ages the more childish and dumb he behaves.

ronniecro

I'll never understand people getting pissy over players acting like normal people in real life. Lmao like okay he's a bad player on pitch, what is he supposed to do, act depressed on social media so guys like you can validate him?

Come on :lol: let him be himself. What matters to us is the football, not his instagram posts. jesus

he fucked up yet again if it is true that he didn't reported discomfort that led to injury. least thing he could do is stay away from social media. posting videos of him causally chilling in a car with his mate just makes him appear like he doesn't gives a fuck about the recent events

Respekt_III

CyaWouldntWannaBeYa
he fucked up yet again if it is true that he didn't reported discomfort that led to injury. least thing he could do is stay away from social media. posting videos of him causally chilling in a car with his mate just makes him appear like he doesn't gives a fuck about the recent events

could of just answered yes lol

Only missed 10 games due to injuries in 2 years 2015-2017 (age 19 to 20) @ Rennes and Dortmund.

In 2 years at Barca, 2017-2019 (age 21 to 22), Dembele has missed 40 games due to his hamstrings.

WTF is going on?

Home of Barca Fans