Page 81 of 114 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1709

Thread: 11 - Ousmane Dembele

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    In the past, people wondered why Suarez is yelling at him and why Pique, Alena and iirc Raki has criticized him in interviews.

Well, they were seeing Dembele's behavior, poor professionalism, horrible on field decisions on training ground matches all the time.
    Not that they are saints or perfect, but Dembele is on a different level of weird.

Our fans are now pissed at him once when they have figured him out.
    Well, teammates have probably figured him out after a few Months on training grounds.
    Imagine seeing his decisions and mistakes 24/7 for 2 years and NOT yell at him when he does that on matches.
    If only it was a couple of years later, we could have signed Sancho from Dortmund instead of this brainless waste of space.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dont think sancho is a better fit.
    rather sane, havertz or neymar

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.sport-english.com/en/new...eekend-7601337

Dembele should pay for the Neymar deal!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by José Mourinho View Post
    dont think sancho is a better fit.
    rather sane, havertz or neymar
    Every single one of those names other than Neymar would be benched and wasted by Valverde.

It wouldn’t have mattered who we got instead of Dembele, they could have been the next Neymar or Messi, Valverde would still have benched them. Mbappe, Felix, you name it. This whole “we should have got X instead of Dembele” discussion is pointless.
    Last edited by Marshall D Teach; 22nd August 2019 at 02:17 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Laplacian View Post
    His ex chef gives an interesting perspective on Ousmane Dembele's lifestyle.

So the club did ask him for check ups, but he decided to ignore them. Guess that's Valverde's fault too.
    le cuisinier veut juste se venger après avoir été congédié par Moussa Sissoko.
    c'est un menteur, il cherche de l'argent. Depuis qu'il a cuisiné pour Dembélé, il n'a jamais servi un bon repas. tous ces plats sont dégueulasses.
    il a un ressentiment de haine contre lui.
    ce n'est pas Dembele qui l'a jeté dehors, mais Moussa, tout ça pour son irresponsabilité.

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's time for Barca to stop signing anyone for awhile. Dortmund took advantage of Barcelona with Dembele. He is a decent player. Not a super star player. Liverpool did the same with Coutinho. It needs to stop. Dortmund got rid of Dembele and became a better team overall. Liverpool got rid of Coutinho and now are UCL champions. Barca got both and the team did nothing.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Masetro10 View Post
    It's time for Barca to stop signing anyone for awhile. Dortmund took advantage of Barcelona with Dembele. He is a decent player. Not a super star player. Liverpool did the same with Coutinho. It needs to stop. Dortmund got rid of Dembele and became a better team overall. Liverpool got rid of Coutinho and now are UCL champions. Barca got both and the team did nothing.
    they have become good teams at the expense of Dembélé and Coutinho by buying several players and they have good coaches.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Respekt_III View Post
    Typical fucking retard hur dur freedom of speech. Can't take it fuck off etc etc.
    His issue is with the style and abusive nature of the comments not your' freedom' of speech. Besides there is no true freedom of speech, there are limitations all speech and if excerised incorrectly can lead to certain disciplinary/legal consequences depending on the forum that speech is voiced in.
    quite funny coming from a guy who names himself "respect". but like I said, guys like you are what the ignore function is for :-)

on topic: dembele certainly didn't injure himself on purpose, but FAKING an injury to not get sold or esp. traded in for neymar is certainly not a thing I would put beyond him. he has a bad personality as evidenced when he went on strike at Dortmund to come to us. guy I defended said what I bet many people actually were thinking when they read the news just a lil more bluntly. like I said, there are enough censored places on the internet where you can go instead, but don't ruin this unique place for the rest of us. not like he spread lies like the people who claim things like "neymar signing imminent" "dembele went to senegal" or "dembele didn't go to senegal" which can be much more detrimental than any emotional post. by the way, don't ever EVER use fucking twatter as a source, it's as believable as CNN or Bild!
    Last edited by LMTR14; 22nd August 2019 at 07:34 AM.

Banned

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LMTR14 View Post
    quite funny coming from a guy who names himself "respect". but like I said, guys like you are what the ignore function is for :-)

on topic: dembele certainly didn't injure himself on purpose, but FAKING an injury to not get sold or esp. traded in for neymar is certainly not a thing I would put beyond him. he has a bad personality as evidenced when he went on strike at Dortmund to come to us. guy I defended said what I bet many people actually were thinking when they read the news just a lil more bluntly. like I said, there are enough censored places on the internet where you can go instead, but don't ruin this unique place for the rest of us. not like he spread lies like the people who claim things like "neymar signing imminent" "dembele went to senegal" or "dembele didn't go to senegal" which can be much more detrimental than any emotional post. by the way, don't ever EVER use fucking twatter as a source, it's as believable as CNN or Bild!
    CNN is probably the most reliable source of news

#factsfirst

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FCB1987 View Post

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "CNN is probably the most reliable source of news"

Good one
    Bartomeu Dimissió

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Onion would be more reliable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Onion seems really poor btw, most of their stuff is just headlines and 1 picture each without any article, or real headlines with "funny" comments on them. most of that isn't even funny to begin with.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FCB1987 View Post

#factsfirst
    Well, this explains your obsession with garbage polls for Messi v CR7.