Ousmane Dembélé

Laplacian

Almost no other player gets injured? Literally our front 3 are injured.

Way to completely misrepresent his argument. No one else in our squad, besides Rafinha, literally misses half of the season every season due to muscle injuries. Dembele's injury problems are unique to him, they're not at all common in the team.

Now that 3 players are coincidentally injured for the first time since Dembele got here, you guys are using this as an opportunity to blame it on Valverde. It's hilarious but also disingenuous.

LMTR14

A joke, right?

I want to see him GONE now. overpay for neymar if necessary, as long as this fraud is history it's a good deal. barca things rarely manage to make me angry, but reading about his "injury" just now certainly managed to do that! I mean somebody here literally predicted this would happen a few pages ago!!! this is the same shit Alaba always pulls at the Austrian national team when he doesn't feel like playing (only to miraculously be fit again for the very next bayern game)

PS: I wouldn't have sold malcolm, he always was decent enough as a backup

Last edited:

Raki13

Amazing how a player who plays terribly picks up another injury , happens so many times with over priced prima donnas.

Another embarrassing signing along with the clown whos just left for Bayern.

Griezman will be the next , £350m wasted , I wouldnt leave the Barca board in charge of a market stall.

mecka

If reports are true about him going to Senegal and skipping doctors then he really is dumbest player I have ever seen.

Last edited:

MTL_Barca

I always defended him but if he really didn't talk to the medical stuff right after the game he is a lost cause. With his injury record he really should know better and be as careful as possible. He was holding his tigh during the game so he must have noticed something.

Not sure if it's true of course, but if its true it would be beyond unprofessional by him.

Last edited:
J

José Mourinho

this is guy is the worst thing in world football.
dortmund did such a great job by getting rid of him.
this guy is good for nothing except a feculent bathroom

Laplacian

this is guy is the worst thing in world football.
dortmund did such a great job by getting rid of him.
this guy is good for nothing except a feculent bathroom

What hurts the most is that they sold him for 140m euros, and replaced him with a greater talent for less than 20m euros. What the fuck.

Home of Barca Fans