Ousmane Dembélé

Givenchy

Wait..what am I missing here. Valverde gave the players off after the first game of the season? Which just so happened to be a shit show? Surely this is a joke...right? Like..what?

the seniors who made sure Fraudverde stayed don't deserve to win a single trophy for the rest of their career honestly

Potroh

Why do you go hysterical every time BBZ posts something? It’s like you follow him around to forum looking to be outraged.

Are you certain about the "hysterical" part?
Otherwise I "follow him around" not because he is an antithesis of football, but because he is the one who tries to disseminate HATRED against footballers.

I don't care for the guys here who are capable of only writing down "this guy is a fuuking shit, sell", because that simply shows the asleep state of their simple minds, but on the contrary - BBZ wants to be the acumen oracle in this forum - without realizing that what he usually does, is the exact same: namely being biased and generating hatred - by his own, slightly more sophisticated methods.

I personally do not hate any footballers on Earth, specially not the ones playing for my favorite club, but I admit, I hate when footballers are hated - be it for any reason.

But I also have to admit that the general level of this forum has recently become so extremely low, that gives me two equally bad choices: either I try to speak up when reading the most nonsensical thoughts or simply say my aloha for good.
But perhaps you're right and the latter is the better solution, specially if I have become more irritating than BBZ's hatred, disguised in statistics...

Jadentheman

[tw]1162786521570672640[/tw]

What dedication.

Going on holiday to a different continent one day after dropping a disasterclass of epic proportions.

Love to see it.

You're right, because his next flight is from Senegal to Paris. Maybe his buddy Mbappe can help him reach his potential.

The Observer

[tw]1162786521570672640[/tw]

What dedication.

Going on holiday to a different continent one day after dropping a disasterclass of epic proportions.

Love to see it.

But but but ... It's Neymar who is unprofessional and goes partying with his sister midseason.

Dembélé is a super talent with total professionalism dedicated to football.

The Observer

Suarez is in Morocco too. Valverde gave the players three days off just as the season started. Perhaps you should blame your favorite manager for making it so easy for everyone.

Suarez is injured for at least 2 weeks, he can do what he wants now. Besides Morocco is a neighbor country, takes him 30 minutes to fly there.

Just because you got some days off doesn't mean you have to travel continents.

Laplacian

Suarez is injured for at least 2 weeks, he can do what he wants now. Besides Morocco is a neighbor country, takes him 30 minutes to fly there.

a day off is a day off, you should be able to do what you want as long as it doesn't interfere with your job. Like neglecting your diet and eating junk for a few days. Travelling isn't a big deal for multi-millionaires, so I really don't see the issue.

Even if you "suck" at your job, taking the day offs you're offered isn't bad. I know people love the "X player ignored his holidays and spent it doing individual training instead" narratives, but players are humans too and they need their downtime as well. Even people like Frederic Chopin agree that over-practicing isn't necessarily a good thing. :))

The Observer

a day off is a day off, you should be able to do what you want as long as it doesn't interfere with your job. Like neglecting your diet and eating junk for a few days. Travelling isn't a big deal for multi-millionaires, so I really don't see the issue.

Even if you "suck" at your job, taking the day offs you're offered isn't bad. I know people love the "X player ignored his holidays and spent it doing individual training instead" narratives, but players are humans too and they need their downtime as well. Even people like Frederic Chopin agree that over-practicing isn't necessarily a good thing. :))

I actually take my comment back. Senegal isn't that far from Barcelona, about 4.5 hours flight. I wrongfully estimated a 12 hour flight.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Are you certain about the "hysterical" part?
Otherwise I "follow him around" not because he is an antithesis of football, but because he is the one who tries to disseminate HATRED against footballers.

I don't care for the guys here who are capable of only writing down "this guy is a fuuking shit, sell", because that simply shows the asleep state of their simple minds, but on the contrary - BBZ wants to be the acumen oracle in this forum - without realizing that what he usually does, is the exact same: namely being biased and generating hatred - by his own, slightly more sophisticated methods.

I personally do not hate any footballers on Earth, specially not the ones playing for my favorite club, but I admit, I hate when footballers are hated - be it for any reason.

But I also have to admit that the general level of this forum has recently become so extremely low, that gives me two equally bad choices: either I try to speak up when reading the most nonsensical thoughts or simply say my aloha for good.
But perhaps you're right and the latter is the better solution, specially if I have become more irritating than BBZ's hatred, disguised in statistics...

I have nothing against you man, was just wondering what that was about.

Sorry for being rude.

Agree, he was also busting his gut all summer playing for Uruguay. Not comparable with Dembele situation at all.

Home of Barca Fans