Ousmane Dembélé

xXKonan

Everyone is getting injured but he's staying fit.

It's like the football gods decided to sacrifice everyone in order to keep Dembele Healthy.

serghei

Start him vs Ferencvaros, he's been benched for 2 games already.

Tbh, he is looking way way better when he comes from the bench. But yeah, Pjanic, Dembele, Braithwaite, Trincao, Alena, Firpo, these guys should be starting again vs Ferencvaros.

Puig should start instead of Coutinho as well, but I won't hold my breath.

soul24rage

Tbh, he is looking way way better when he comes from the bench. But yeah, Pjanic, Dembele, Braithwaite, Trincao, Alena, Firpo, these guys should be starting again vs Ferencvaros.

Puig should start instead of Coutinho as well, but I won't hold my breath.

+1

Horatio

You're welcome
Good game. Like I said before, his passing and touches were always improving. Just knocked back every time because of the injuries.

Why was his goal turned down again?

kattanib

Dembele is a good sub when you need to risk things hoping for miracles. He is like Di Maria and I have said it from three years ago .. he has loose legs, has talent, and is not the smartest person

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He kept it very simple this half. I feel that he can do much better still. He did mature in his play. What we are seeing now is about 50% of what he can do.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Someone correct me if I'm wrong , but this might be the first time I have seen Dembele properly close players down compared to the usual psuedo-defending he does.

Home of Barca Fans