Ousmane Dembélé

SmilerBam

Dembouz is the type to dribble 3-4 players and cross the ball into an empty box. not sure if he'll ever grow from that but nobody has any ideas what he'll do next, heck i don't think he does half of the time

Yeah,it's like his brain and the body are not connected sometimes:lol:

snowy

His WoW move of the match for me was at the 53rd min I think when he does a double 1-2 with Messi, gets the ball back, Leo makes the run and Bouz passes it vertical between the 2 defenders.

That was fly! and Leo was almost 1v1 with keeper but last defender prevented it. We had quite a few moments like this inside their box _ so close to scoring.

Lots of quick and silky passes. 14 shots at goal _ that's pretty good.

Main negative was Bouze not taking his shot when he was 1v1 and trying to find Leo. Same with Ansu looking for Colgate. Not the end of the world but when you've got a clear chance, just take it dudes!

Koe still could do better with his subs and would still start Puig over Griezz and Dest over Bob but overall, a pretty good game :thumbsup:

Birdy

Koeman is gradually coming to see the light: Dembouz at RW and Fati at LW, Pedri or Cou at AM, and Griezman on the bench

Laplacian

While I do want Dembele in the team, was I watching the same game?! I thought he was pretty shit for the most part, misplacing passes, bad touches and in general stupid decision making. But that's kind of what you get with him. I'm really confused at all the posts here saying he was great :\

Your standards are still stuck in the 2014-2017 era when we had world class wingers. Everyone's here so fucking sick of turgid slow players clogging up the front line that someone capable AND willing to constantly beat players is a massive breath of fresh air, even if his overall ability is clearly unbalanced. People love watching fast wingers beating their players, and that's what Dembele is. Until we get a far more talented winger people here will always be chill with Dembele when he was a decent to good game. The standards have fallen, and honestly that's fine.

Havesaks

It?s part of Dembeles game. He doesn?t know nor does the opposition know. His dribbling is like that as well, he is just going with the flow. But he should have a better understanding of his surroundings.

Laplacian

Yeah I couldn't watch it either because I had lab and an assignment to finish. Watched it afterwards and he was...eh? Read "best 25mins he ever played for us" and so on. Was expecting a lot more. Didn't even hit half the peak he reached when he played against Leganes and Levante. All he needs is consistent game time and hell get it. But as of now...eh.

Home of Barca Fans