Ousmane Dembélé

FCB1987

Banned
I'm hoping that Barto is playing 4d chess with Dembele. Say that he's better than Neymar, plant great stories about his attitude, and then use that to get a better deal from PSG in exchange for bringing back Neymagic to the Camp Nou.

Acnologia

I'm hoping that Barto is playing 4d chess with Dembele. Say that he's better than Neymar, plant great stories about his attitude, and then use that to get a better deal from PSG in exchange for bringing back Neymagic to the Camp Nou.

Facts

snowy

4D genius chess would be Couti + Sergi + Umti + maybe Busi or Raki swap :whistle:

but even if both clubs reach a deal, the players still need to agree.

Ney could try to help by driving Quatar crazy but even then, whole thing seems way too far-fetched...

Don't think Bart was bluffing about Demb. Even he no doubt gets adrenaline rushes & goosebumps when he's on the ball. I'd perso like Demb + Zaha on the wings :) whouahhhh :amazed:

BBZ8800

From another topic, a neutral fan about Dembele, it is interesting to hear an opinion about Dembele's IQ outside of our forum, where people are insanely biased:
Not really if PSG gets Dembele that’s a big plus. But even Coutinho isn’t a bad prize, he’s still above average player. And they will use the money to buy lesser but quality players. It will be M’bappe’s team for sure though full reigns.
Who are you trying to fool here ?
Barça bought those two players to replace Neymar and so far, they failed. Dembélé is still young but i doubt he will ever get to this level. He is gifted but a bit "dumb". And Neymar is an asset for PSG marketability. Dembélé and Coutinho are nobodies compare to Neymar.

MTL_Barca

From another topic, a neutral fan about Dembele, it is interesting to hear an opinion about Dembele's IQ outside of our forum, where people are insanely biased:

And i saw dozens of posts of Bayern fans that think Dembele is better than Sané, the best young attacker a team could possibly get and them hoping for Barca being "low IQ" enough to sell him. Doesn't say much, right?

You've reached a new low if you start linking random comments on Dembele just because they fit your agenda against him.

Potroh

You've reached a new low if you start linking random comments on Dembele just because they fit your agenda against him.

BBZ thinks that "democracy" is always within the numbers, so the more beginners he is able to quote - strengthening his own agenda - it more and more becomes the truth itself.
It not a new low, it's rather the bottom of it.

The next step will be when good old BBZ will start counting the "likes" his anti-Barca-player-negative-campaigns had received.

Hence the forum will soon cease to exist as a forum of mutual discussions, rather it will be a statistical tool to prove who is RIGHT or WRONG...
The more silly sentences he can quote, his agenda will become stronger and stronger... Simply CRAZY...

Laplacian

You don't need random quotes to prove your point, just link them to various matches of Dembele dribbling into crowds, being isolated from buildup, taking way too long to make decisions, and when he does his decisions are usually erratic. All of his matches throughout the past two seasons are proof enough, the fanboys here are just delusional. He's the Paulinho of the 2018/2019 season, where a few goals and a few good games in December somehow led to people massively overrating his general ability.

Last edited:

BBZ8800

And i saw dozens of posts of Bayern fans that think Dembele is better than Sané, the best young attacker a team could possibly get and them hoping for Barca being "low IQ" enough to sell him. Doesn't say much, right?

Who watched him more.
We or Bayern's fans?

The point of my post is that we have 2 worlds:
1. a real world
2. and Barca's forum and other sites for fans of a particular club. Reality and objectivity often don't live here and as if some fans are removing their brains out of their heads once when they log in into this dreamland world.
Something like this: a real world, and Barca's forum world (where everything is fine, and all young players: will magically cure their flaws because FANS want that and because: they are young and have potential):
bubleeeehotelsssss67000.jpg

In Barca's world, Puig is the next big thing.
For other fans, coaches and co, a reply is: lol, who?

When we look at matches of other clubs, we don't care and we are not biased.
If someone is selfish, he is selfish.
If someone is dumb, he is dumb etc.

Yet, on our forum (or Redcafe and similar), our player is not dumb.
He is young, and he will improve.
Or, club de amigos is guilty.
Or EV.

So, if here we have people:
1. who hate Dembele too much
2. and people who defend Dembele too much
3. then an opinion of neutral fans whether a player is good, bad or dumb will often tell you more.

From my personal experience, I have heard lots of my friends (neutral fans): lol, that Dembele kid is dumb as *uck.

I mean, I can't take seriously majority of posters and posts here, where they have the same excuse for everything (or for every player until the end of time):
Malcom: he is good. EV is actually dumb and ruined him.
Dembele: a generational talent. EV is actually dumb and is not giving him chances.
Arthur: new Xavi. EV is actually dumb and not using him enough.
Semedo: what a player. Stupid EV...
Alena: stupid EV.
Puig: the new Xavi. If Xavi were a coach, he would have been a starter. But a stupid EV...
Season 2012/22: Insert 5 new names in the next season and use the same excuse (if EV will be gone, just insert a name of a new stupid coach).
Season 2020/21: insert 5 new names and repeat the same. Never learn, never question players, never be more cautious. You just have to have a blind faith in young players forever. That is the most important thing for a fan.
Season 2030, 2040, repeat the same as long as you are alive.

So, you see, a comment from a neutral viewer (for me) is more important than 10 replies here from users to whom everything is fine, and only club de amigos have ruined everything, EV has ruined everything, and we don't have a long term plan (because we are not relying on an average players like Dembele, Malcom, Semedo, Puig and similar :rolleyes:)
Actually, not relying on them is a proof that we have a long term plan, lol.
And that is to be a strong club and win trophies.

Last edited:

Bulgroz

I mean, I consider myself a neutral viewer (at least to the same extent as Newcomer who's a french PSG fan, since I'm a french Bordeaux fan). And I posted several rather nice comments about Dembele, but you'll never quote them, will you ? Moreover, iirc your whole point about Dembele is that he's dumb AND can't control a ball properly, or lack the basics of football (yeah, cause of course a professional football can lack the basics of football apparently). Newcomer hasn't said anything about his alledgedly low technical skills, saying on the contrary that the kid is "gifted". But you won't emphasize that part of his post, obviously.

Home of Barca Fans