Ousmane Dembélé

Total-Football

I was watching lord pogba doing his thing today and he Reminded me of dembele.. He is going to retire playing as shit almost his whole career (save for 2 good seasons in his early days) and people are still going to wait for his ball d or ceremony. Lmao

Morten

I was watching lord pogba doing his thing today and he Reminded me of dembele.. He is going to retire playing as shit almost his whole career (save for 2 good seasons in his early days) and people are still going to wait for his ball d or ceremony. Lmao

Pogba has always been a bit up and down for United, but he is worse than usual now, perhaps covid is part of the reason?

Laplacian

I dont think my man will play at all under Koeman, if he does he will barely feature. He would rather start a boring, lethargic Griezmann over a real winger. And when that doesn't work, he'd rather sub in U-17 and U-21 players over a player that has a better pedigree/physical talents than both of them combined.

jamrock

Bad decision not to play him today, we could have used his talents, he's definitely better than the two players he brought on.

Richard.H

I'm glad he's not playing. Being unprofessional and showing up late to practice should not fly on a team like Barca. Fuk this useless spoiled brat. Great decision by RK

ronniecro

thank god koeman doesn't ride his d*ck,guy gets late to trainings and he should be in front of others who are acting like professionals?doesn't work that way

Home of Barca Fans