Ousmane Dembélé

Porque

Ansu and Trincao with Dembele able to play either wide position is nice. With the way Koeman is setting up, this will be his biggest chance to ever be something in Barcelona. We are finally playing to his strengths.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
📰 ? Demb?l? was 15 minutes late for training today. [cat radio]

Where his defence force at?

Question for anyone that may know.

Koeman's apparently reinstated the rule that players have to be in the dressing room an hour before training.

So does training start at 10:00? Or is that cutoff to be in the dressing room?

Being 15 minutes late for the latter is bad, but if training actually starts at 10, then him coming at 10:15 is much worse.

Either way, his lack of professionalism is appalling.

behindbrowneyes

�� ? Demb?l? was 15 minutes late for training today. [cat radio]

Where his defence force at?

There are no excuses. Koeman is a strict coach. Dembele is only hurting himself with such a behavior. There are some motivated, young wingers in the squad who wait only for their chance.

ronniecro

Question for anyone that may know.

Koeman's apparently reinstated the rule that players have to be in the dressing room an hour before training.

So does training start at 10:00? Or is that cutoff to be in the dressing room?

Being 15 minutes late for the latter is bad, but if training actually starts at 10, then him coming at 10:15 is much worse.

Either way, his lack of professionalism is appalling.

when i was training at my local shit 4th division club the rule was that you had to show at least half an hour before the training,everyone was sticking to the rule and i'm talking about guys who were out drinking night before the trainings or matches...

Porque

Dembele spilled his pre-workout shake and was late because he had to clean it up. He could not find the mop and had to use a spoon [Ronnie Coleman]

Dembele is a dumb fuck. Been in Spain for 3 years yet hasn't acquired the language. He's consistently late for training. He is as dumb off the field as he is on it.

jairzinho

Kid earns millions a month but still needs mentoring. If he keeps that shit up i'm pretty sure he will realize that Koeman is not a coach to fuck with unlike Setien and that other cuck Valverde.

Home of Barca Fans