Ousmane Dembélé

Messigician

Fuck Coutinho from the bottom of my heart. That celebration he did to the fans is unforgivable as as a the Anfield performance

Arizona Scott

Fuck Coutinho from the bottom of my heart. That celebration he did to the fans is unforgivable as as a the Anfield performance

I have the same sentiment towards many fans and posters here who turn on Barca players. I didn't have an issue with Coutinho's gesture to the entitled 20% (or less) of stadium whiners who have no idea the difficulty it is to play top football, let alone Barca football, and whistle from the cheap seats when the team and players could use full support to push through a tough match period. Just see how much Klopp and Liverpool players credit a positive, mutual and reciprocal motivational loop that HELPS the player and the club. I have no respect for fans who are not doing all they can to help their team draw every once of their being to push on, play harder, and maybe even assist them in gaining their confidence.

Saying this I want Coutinho to be solid if we get a very good offer, he is just a poor fit for a Messi built team, nothing more.

Tekkers

But watch them come up with a thousand excuses as soon as this poor kid flops. He plays in a much poorer team and if u put him next to Messi he would destroy la liga bla bla

they did the same with asensio. another one of these "close control" dribblers with "high IQs" (but no pace) that came back to earth after a bright start

CatalinR10

they did the same with asensio. another one of these "close control" dribblers with "high IQs" (but no pace) that came back to earth after a bright start

yeah , fucking LOL .

He scored 2-3 world class goals and everyone went along with the hype train. A lot of people here were complaining why we didn't get him because he could possibly be a future bdor winner and a clearly starter in the team. His value skyrocketed to 90 mil.

One season later , his value dropped to 60 mil and he end up scoring 1 ( 1 ! ) goal in La Liga in 30 games. FUCKING LMAO.

I still have no doubt that Real could sell him with something like 70-80 mil making a ton of profit after they bought him with like ...2-3 milions ?

Once again INSANE business by RM , i wonder when will Barca do business like this. Probably never.

Laplacian

I've never rated Asensio though, try again. It's hilarious how annoyed you guys are getting over us mentioning players with superior technique and decision making. How are you all still doing with the "Dembele is just as good as Mbappe" claims, by the way?

Also the only ones with excuses are you people, constantly trying to dig into the dirt to try and understand why Dembele under-performs so much. Tell me why Valverde's at fault for Dembele's poor ball control in tight spaces again?

Tekkers

yeah , fucking LOL .

He scored 2-3 world class goals and everyone went along with the hype train. A lot of people here were complaining why we didn't get him because he could possibly be a future bdor winner and a clearly starter in the team. His value skyrocketed to 90 mil.

One season later , his value dropped to 60 mil and he end up scoring 1 ( 1 ! ) goal in La Liga in 30 games. FUCKING LMAO.

I still have no doubt that Real could sell him with something like 70-80 mil making a ton of profit after they bought him with like ...2-3 milions ?

Once again INSANE business by RM , i wonder when will Barca do business like this. Probably never.

it's the same story every year with these guys. the only elite, young attacking players are dembele and mbappe

Laplacian

Sure buddy. Dembele doesn't even belong in the same tier as Havertz or Sancho right now, considering his past two seasons. 4 years from now when he's 26 you'll still be rambling on about he's an elite talent because of his Dortmund season to deflect from his underwhelming performances :lol:

Gotta cope somehow, rather than look straight ahead and admit your club fucked up for 140m euros.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Coutinho could work without Messi and players with higher work rate. He is quality player.

Although I agree he can work in that situation to me Coutinho is massively over rated, he can be a decent player but he's never been top tier talent.

As for laplacian's dembele fascination it's quite amusing really. He still holds him solely responsible for the loss against Liverpool probably.

Last edited:

Potroh

Tell me why Valverde's at fault for Dembele's poor ball control in tight spaces again?

Repeating your utterly disgusting comments on Dembele will not make your imbecile opinion true.
It's sort of okay that your unsubstantial anger - very rarely - makes you talk about actual football, but what you try to say is nothing else but atrocious stupidity.

There is no such thing as "ball control in tight spaces".
A footballer either has good ball control or he does not. Tight spaces are irrelevant in that regard.
You just rarely wish to say something - related to football - but but usually you simply fail.

I finish at where you started:
How are you all still doing with the "Dembele is just as good as Mbappe" claims, by the way?

I don't know who the guys are you actually try to refer to, but people who understand the game are holding together by expressing that Dembele is a better footballer than Mbappe.
Now you can start shouting, pulling your remaining hair or beating your dog...

At present Mbappe is a much more effective player, scores a lot (not nice goals, usually tap-ins or easy goals) but his technique and skills (apart from his crazy speed) is far far from Dembele's.
The entire footballing world stood up in surprise, when Mbappe said in a interview this year that it was only two years ago when he realized he could not juggle more than twice in a row.
He is very good, very athletic, very explosive, but considering pure skills, he's been quite much below Dembele.

Maxim4

Repeating your utterly disgusting comments on Dembele will not make your imbecile opinion true.
It's sort of okay that your unsubstantial anger - very rarely - makes you talk about actual football, but what you try to say is nothing else but atrocious stupidity.

A footballer either has good ball control or he does not. Tight spaces are irrelevant in that regard.
You just rarely wish to say something - related to football - but but usually you simply fail.

I don't know who the guys are you actually try to refer to, but people who understand the game are holding together by expressing that Dembele is a better footballer than Mbappe.

At present Mbappe is a much more effective player, scores a lot (not nice goals, usually tap-ins or easy goals) but his technique and skills (apart from his crazy speed) is far far from Dembele's.
The entire footballing world stood up in surprise, when Mbappe said in a interview this year that it was only two years ago when he realized he could not juggle more than twice in a row.
He is very good, very athletic, very explosive, but considering pure skills, he's been quite much below Dembele.

Do not waste your energy on answering this guy. he's a troll, his old account is Jonhan

Maxim4

this guy and Asnotrog want to imitate BBZ but without having the same intelligence as him.
BZ has never insulted anyone on this site. These 2 types are real trolls

Laplacian

Lmao, imagine being like a senior citizen and getting all wound up against college students on an online forum. You talk about "unsubstantiated anger", but you're literally getting mad because randoms talk shit about a mediocre football player. LOL

Write more paragraphs mate, that won't stop Dembele from miscontrolling 5 yard passes. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans