Ousmane Dembélé

Devils

Eevlvs0WsAA1Wt3

Trained fully with the group.

It's time.

#DecadeOfDominance

behindbrowneyes

Dude's obviously been hitting the gym during his time off. FFS, Olive Oyl could whip his a$$

Yes, Vidal looks bulky. :p

Dembele really looks skinnier than before. Maybe he was too heavy and the club told him to lose some weight. Massive muscles aren't always positive, especially with those pacey wingers. Just look at Bales transformation and how it turned out for him on a footballing level. Yeah, he basically won them a CL, but all in all he underperformed.
6520614416c55219f0d26a0d39bf40e5.jpg

Don't think it makes a big difference if Dembele has 2 or 3 kilos more. He is destined to beat defenders with his speed and skills. He'll never outmuscle defenders and will never have a body like Adama Traore.

Dembele really looks skinnier than before. Maybe he was too heavy and the club told him to lose some weight. Massive muscles aren't always positive, especially with those pacey wingers. Just look at Bales transformation and how it turned out for him on a footballing level. Yeah, he basically won them a CL, but all in all he underperformed.

Don't think it makes a big difference if Dembele has 2 or 3 kilos more. He is destined to beat defenders with his speed and skills. He'll never outmuscle defenders and will never have a body like Adama Traore.

Max speed players dont need more muscles, but... If you compare Bale now and than, we can state that he was more injured now than before. So Dembele 2 or 3 kg more or less, makes big diference, maybe with 3 kg more he cant run as fast as now, but maybe he would't be so oft injured if he had 3kg of muscles that can support his body.
I wasn't realy big fan of getting him at Barca. And you see now that he isnt show any difference or something that can justify big money transfer. We can just hope, if barca get 50% from investment. Just sell the guy and get over it.

Laplacian

Why are football fans always so obsessed with players bulking up? Players like Dembele don't need strength, perhaps enough strength to maintain balance when the opposition tries to push him off the ball but that's it. Dembele can already maintain his balance when shoveling for the ball, since 2016/2017 actually. He's fine. Add too much mass and he'll lose his a good part of his quickness in dribbling. If you want him to just be a sprinter then yeah, add mass like Bale and Adama Traore. If you want him to maintain his nimbleness he's fine as he is.

Look at how much speed and agility Neymar lost when he bulked up in 2018-2020 compared to pre-2018. Now that he's lost weight again he's as nimble as he was in 2017/2018. Look at Depay now compared to his days in the Netherlands, his movement is so labored.

Idk man I'm not an expert i know but I feel like wingers just need to be careful with adding mass, the loss in quickness is just so noticeable.

Katarina1

Banned

the Bale bulk has been debunked, he was pretty much the same size at the end of his Spurs career as at Madrid. That pic compares a phot from 2007 in a oversized kit to one from 2013 with him mid sprint with the sun on him.

Kul_z

"The full squad is as follow: Ter Stegen, N. Semedo, Piqu?, I. Rakitic, Su?rez, Messi, Neto, Lenglet, Griezmann, Jordi Alba, S. Roberto, F. De Jong, Junior, I?aki Pe?a, Riqui Puig, Ansu Fati, R. Araujo, Monchu, Mingueza, Konrad, Reis and Jandro. Sergio Busquets and Arturo Vidal are missing due to suspension and Umtiti is injured."

We are keeping it low profile, batman style.

Europe is clueless, they arent ready

Home of Barca Fans