Ousmane Dembélé

snowy

hahaha he should do it! That would be hilarious !

Chelsea 2nd half bout to start!

Nice perf by Pul and Ol so far

Batistuta9

I just hope he can stay fit for at least whatever CL games we have. It's so annoying that he always gets injured when we need a player of his profile most. Liverpool 2nd leg last year, he could have been useful. Coutinho-suarez-messi had no pace upfront. Then again valverde probably wouldn't have played him like against Roma the year before. A smart manager would have played counter attacking with a 3 goal lead

Last edited:

vegitot

I just hope he can stay fit for at least whatever CL games we have. It's so annoying that he always gets injured when we need a player of his profile most. Liverpool 2nd leg last year, he could have been useful. Coutinho-suarez-messi had no pace upfront. Then again valverde probably wouldn't have played him like against Roma the year before. A smart manager would have played counter attacking with a 3 goal lead

Check his performance against Liverpool in the first leg

bismp

Even if he manages to stay injury free,the guy hasn't played proper football in 3 years.And he never was THAT good when he did play.

Sadly,I doubt that he can become a star in this team.We should sell him IMO.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Cannot shield the ball, has no awareness, is useless off the ball as he stands there waiting for the ball, his shooting is erratic to say the least.

Tekkers

We're back.

Ec51my7XkAEK0aR

Ec51mzKWkAUupBp

they feared this day

clemente

lmao stop crying CL is 1 month away, it's perfect that after his injury he will get to stay healthy for a month instead of being rushed back into a match

Home of Barca Fans