Ousmane Dembélé

JamDav1982

he will get an extension based on few good matches or because of his "potential" to avoid him leaving on free

Other reason they may extend him quickly is to decrease his amortized costs on the accounts and also a lot of his add ons for his fee are only applicable for length of first contract I believe.

Extending him and loaning him out to try and prove his fitness could easily happen.

Porque

These are the Dembele deals we are looking at according to my ketchups.

Man Utd
Dembele <-> Mata [Straight Swap] - Mata is prime Barcelona age having just turned 32 only.

Chelsea
Dembele <-> Willian [Dembele loaned to Chelsea with mandatory purchase agreement which doesn't end up being mandatory] [Willian signed on free contract] - Willian is just entering his prime turning 32 next month. Incredible stats this season.]

PSG
Dembele Loan <-> Neymar buy option in 2022 [Dembele loaned to PSG to reduce our salary cap] [Neymar agrees to renew with Barcelona reserving a 120m buy option in 2022 when Neymar is 30]

Liverpool
Dembele straight sale [Klopp has expressed an interest. Barcelona may sell Dembele for 20m + Agreement not to play quick corners]

Messi983

These are the Dembele deals we are looking at according to my ketchups.

Man Utd
Dembele <-> Mata [Straight Swap] - Mata is prime Barcelona age having just turned 32 only.

Chelsea
Dembele <-> Willian [Dembele loaned to Chelsea with mandatory purchase agreement which doesn't end up being mandatory] [Willian signed on free contract] - Willian is just entering his prime turning 32 next month. Incredible stats this season.]

PSG
Dembele Loan <-> Neymar buy option in 2022 [Dembele loaned to PSG to reduce our salary cap] [Neymar agrees to renew with Barcelona reserving a 120m buy option in 2022 when Neymar is 30]

Liverpool
Dembele straight sale [Klopp has expressed an interest. Barcelona may sell Dembele for 20m + Agreement not to play quick corners]

:rofl1: :rofl1:

Laplacian

Man United consider Dembele a cheaper alternative to Jadon Sancho. Barca would accept minimum 80M for the frenchman. [the athletic via md]

Not a bad source. Forget 80m, take 40m and run.

LOL.

What United needs is a world class forward to transform their attack into elite status, and to place them amongst the giants of Europe.

Rashford and Greenwood are already on their way to transforming into great players, with the former becoming even more complete within the last few months.

If United wants some ineffective winger to ride the bench, they already have Dan James. What they need is Sancho, not Dembele. Woodward knows that and that's what they'll get.

Sailor Mars

I don't believe the Dembele to Man Utd rumor. Think its pretty clear they'll go for Sancho. Man Utd probably just leaking news to maybe try to get Dortmund to soften up on Sancho's price.

Tackle

Even if he is shite most of the time we could really use his explosiveness against the likes of Bayern whom are much more dynamic than us. Too bad he is perma-injuried.

Home of Barca Fans