Ousmane Dembélé

FinBarcelonafan

Dude, nearly 30, brazilian, likes to party, garbage entourage, likely to become chief Amigo in less than 2 seasons if we sign him. Connecting already? Stop it with Neymar. What long term. Let PSG milk his last 2-3 years of football and deal with all the fuss around him.

Plus, the 'shitting the bed' in CL ties started in Lucho's last season with Neymar in the team. He's not a guarantee of anything. So, it's not like we sign Neymar and we're a lock to win at least 1 of the next 2 CLs.

Spot on. Neymar for 150mil is very short-term deal. It would ruin us long-term.

FinBarcelonafan

People forget we got prime MSN with Iniesta in the team and still failed 2 seasons in a row.

Exactly. Our midfield was garbage and the balance of the team was awful. I think the work rate dropped from our stars. Suarez lost his hunger, Messi not working as usual etc.

Jadentheman

People forget we got prime MSN with Iniesta in the team and still failed 2 seasons in a row.

Failed CL two seasons in a row. The only farce was 16-17 season, and I argue that Barca as a team got unlucky in not winning anything important that season.

LABarcaFan

Hopefully year 23 is healthy for this guy.

Still hoping we can see an extended period of time where he stays healthy.

Most electric player on the team after Messi.

His contract with Barcelona will be over in 2022. Don't fool yourself, we won't see him healthy for extended period of time. That is just not possible for him.

Happy b-day to Dembouz.

I was excited when he was come to Barcelona.
Now...Not anymore.

Hope so he can make one season without injuries so we see real magic.

You were excited when he came and after all these (3) years, you still hope to see him without injuries for a full season? LOL

Messi983

Another 100m loan. :)

img_cvila_20200602-224049_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_no_archivables_3_portada-0008-kjcB-U481583834435UdF-980x554@MundoDeportivo-Web.jpg

Barcilliant

Pissed with Dembele but he's our only player besides Messi who has that x factor.
I am sure there is an issue with the medical team and fitness coaches.
They clearly don't know how to tailor a proper program for him. They are so used to these old, slow players that Dembele is like a foreign entity for them.

Messigician

Pissed with Dembele but he's our only player besides Messi who has that x factor.
They clearly don't know how to tailor a proper program for him. They are so used to these old, slow players that Dembele is like a foreign entity for them.

Rubbish, we've had players like Messi, Neymar, Alves, Mathieu, Aleix Vidal, Mascherano etc who are rapid and avoided injuries fine.

Sick of ppl simping for Dembele.

BBZ8800

I don't believe that a team who invested 145m in Dembele and around 30m for gross wages yearly can't pay 50 000 Euros to hire a decent doctor.

So, our doctors are good.
Dembele is extremely injury prone.

Home of Barca Fans