Ousmane Dembélé

Messigician

Lampeinen: "My estimate is that he will be out for six months. "This injury was bigger and more demanding than the injury he had in 2017."

Nazario1985

The problem is as if we are waiting for a prime Suarez or Neymar to get back from his Injury !!

He'll be back only to miss most final decisions after a run & be mediocre when no space is allowed.

malvolio

The problem is as if we are waiting for a prime Suarez or Neymar to get back from his Injury !!

He'll be back only to miss most final decisions after a run & be mediocre when no space is allowed.

correct! don't know why people in here were waiting for dembele to bail us out, when he isn't even 100% integrated into the team setup and how we play. let alone thinking he can produce goals to cover for suarez :lol:

Devils

[tw]1230127847131533312[/tw]

Recovery is tough, but we are enduring.

CL final, we are on our way.

#AminoDembele

Messigician

If people still have faith in this clown to come good I direct you to the nearest insane asylum.

He has been the biggest flop in football history. He has literally spent more time injured than playing

SG-7

If people still have faith in this clown to come good I direct you to the nearest insane asylum.

He has been the biggest flop in football history. He has literally spent more time injured than playing

Its this but what pisses me off more is his whole attitude. Before all these injuries wasnt there reports that he was late to training, not taking his diet properly not alerting staff when he had slight problesm and in general what seems like not caring at all?

Bit hard to sympathise with him when he eventually gets injured.

vuji_31

Well this guy is most talented player that I see now.

He is fast,great at skills,can provide assists he can use both feet great.
His talent is above Sancho,Rashford,Haaland for sure.
But he have some problems in head.

What do you think will Barca try to sell him or they will keep him?
I would not loan him , rather let him be in hospital then on the loan.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well this guy is most talented player that I see now.

He is fast,great at skills,can provide assists he can use both feet great.
His talent is above Sancho,Rashford,Haaland for sure.
But he have some problems in head.

What do you think will Barca try to sell him or they will keep him?
I would not loan him , rather let him be in hospital then on the loan.

Sell and only sell. His time at Barca is over.

Jadentheman

[tw]1232285208780660737[/tw]

No mate, he's going stay and surely prove himself next season. Haters need to pipe down and be patient. The boy will explode in 2030.

He said the same thing the past two seasons :lol: Props to anyone that brings up the similar tweets from 2018,2019

Laplacian

Almost a year actually, by the time he comes back.

What I care about isn't really dembele wanting to stay or not, but the board having the foresight to invest in at least two wingers this summer- one of them being high profile.

Home of Barca Fans