Ousmane Dembélé

Kul_z

Cant fucking wait. Muscle up dembouz with frenkie behind, which already showed some mutual understanding.
Buckle up, it means war on all fronts
#nomercy #firerises #allhaildembouz

Cant fucking wait. Muscle up dembouz with frenkie behind, which already showed some mutual understanding.
Buckle up, it means war on all fronts
#nomercy #firerises #allhaildembouz

Hes not a type of the person with that kind of focus and dedication.... So he will stay skinny injury prone "ever wonderkid"...

Andresito

Staff member
So much optimism in here. Even though I've given up on him I still feel some excitement about his return with a new coach in charge.

So much optimism in here. Even though I've given up on him I still feel some excitement about his return with a new coach in charge.

So 342 days is not eunough? And what he showed? What optimism do you expect? Injury prone, without any kind of dedication... Showing 0% of motivation!
"I'm fast and I can run" please let me play...

LMAO at people thinking he is going to have the impact of Adama now that he has had a few protein shakes. Loving the optimism, wish sanity would get out of the way so I could partake in it too.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
the Black Prince who was promised...
On a serious note, much more likely that he comes back, scores a couple of golazos and cancels himself again.

henias

Say all you want but for me, Dembele was actually the best signing we had. He was electric and had loads of talent. Despite all the injuries, he was the one with the most clutch goals and most entertaining to watch, especially after Neymar's departure. The only unlucky thing for him was joining Barca with a terrible board, fitness staff, and mediocre manager. He would have been something else if he went elsewhere.

Devils

Say all you want but for me, Dembele was actually the best signing we had. He was electric and had loads of talent. Despite all the injuries, he was the one with the most clutch goals and most entertaining to watch, especially after Neymar's departure. The only unlucky thing for him was joining Barca with a terrible board, fitness staff, and mediocre manager. He would have been something else if he went elsewhere.

Best post I have ever seen.

Preach my brother!

FCMessi

possibly the only forward that can play both wings.

Just too fragile. Maybe the diet or maybe his PS4 all night binges.

Home of Barca Fans