Ousmane Dembélé

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Possibly the last chance for him and a big one too. I kinda gave up on him some time ago, but hopefully this time he'll be injury free. If he plays in the position Ansu played in he could have a significant role for Setien, but he gotta take it.

Stop hesitating and just go at it.

Andresito

Staff member
What's the longest he's been fit at Barca before missing a game through injury? Can't be more than 2 months?

Possibly the last chance for him and a big one too. I kinda gave up on him some time ago, but hopefully this time he'll be injury free. If he plays in the position Ansu played in he could have a significant role for Setien, but he gotta take it.

Stop hesitating and just go at it.

Probably the most glaring reason why Barcelona has regressed so much. Giving chances to players who have already refused yo take 5 or 6 chances before. In the good old days you got 1 or 2 chances and if you didn't make it it was bench time then sell time.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
2 1/2 seasons of injuries, until proven otherwise he’s injury prone - a healthy Dembélé or a unicorn, we’ll see which is more likely

MagIX

another disastrous purchase by our incompetent board, sell as soon as possible.
Dembele OUT, Mané IN every day

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I like him as a player , but I can't take this hospital patient seriously now . Him staying injury free until the end of the season would be a good start.

Home of Barca Fans