Ousmane Dembélé

I still can't believe there are people here who think that he can succeed at Barca. It's like those guys whose wife cheats on them 6 times and they still take them back because "This time it will be different."

It won't.

Andrew M

I still can't believe there are people here who think that he can succeed at Barca. It's like those guys whose wife cheats on them 6 times and they still take them back because "This time it will be different."

It won't.

If he can be 1 of four players rotated in the forward line over a number of years that are successful for us he can still be of value without being a ballon d'Or contender or top 10 player.

mc_lovin

It won't.

Whats the alternative? Burning another 100ME+ on Sane, Sancho? I would rather just put my faith in Dembele (and Fati) for now. The money is better spend elsewhere.

Last edited:

Barcilliant

Yes, I'm disappointed with Dembele but he has shown flashes of brilliance and the talent is there. I don't expect him to be a Balon dor winner because mentally I'm not sure he has it but if he can mature a bit he can certainly be a valuable player for Barca. Hopefully Setien can develop him....

Devils

War ready.

EOuf74aXUAYgNXY

Unbelievable healing genetics.

#DecadeOfDominance begins.

Raki13

No new manager is going to heal his injuries or turn him into a superstar , he just doesnt have it.

Hopefully he gets fit and we sell in the summer.

Home of Barca Fans