Ousmane Dembélé

xXKonan

If what MD says is true, then the odds of Neymar coming back are getting slimmer by the day.

Not that I want him back, but I can't really think of anyone else PSG would want from us bar Coutinho. Dembele? I could understand but he doesn't want to leave, Semedo? they need an RB to replace Alves but considering we told Atletico to fuck off, PSG won't get him either.

Rakitic? probably to old for them, Umtiti? they got Diallo so that's pointless, Malcom? Seems like someone Leonardo would want but not sure of Tuchel does. Doubt they would want the other dead weight in this team either.

underoath

Banned
Rashford 3310 Minutes, 14 goals (1 Pen) and 8 Assists
Dembele 2504 Minutes, 14 goals and 8 Assists

Make of that what you will and plz let's not pretend that Dembele didn't save us bare points last season

Poor man's Zaha lol the trolling on this forum is on an all time high but i cant lie i appreciate the comedy

Comparing Manchester United to Barcelona who got a better team and teammates. Yeah

Mrgandalf

Curious member
An interesting thing.

In the original video with Griezmann's first day on a training, he was nutmegged two times.

1. By Dembele
2. Then by Rakitic

An interesting thing, no one posted Raki's nutmeg.
But Dembele is looking good...

Not that much interesting...we hate Raki.

snowy

If his injuries doesnt stop this year we need to sell him. It doesnt matter if he has a high ceiling but is always injured.

well a cast plaster will defo lower the floor to ceiling height vs industrial concrete. Plaster of Paris helps with creativity but can cause an exothermic reaction

so I prefer going the fibreglass route and keeping the weight light :thinking:

CatalinR10

Checked out the new video on Barca youtube channel.

Was yawning whole time until PRINCE DEMBELE came in the scene at 2:46 and HUMILIATED Fc Barcelona.

Of course the video had to be edited into slowmotion because he is too fast to be catched with the naked eye.

I don't know what i would do if this guy was to be in another team.

Amazing.

Afromaticz

Checked out the new video on Barca youtube channel.

Was yawning whole time until PRINCE DEMBELE came in the scene at 2:46 and HUMILIATED Fc Barcelona.

Of course the video had to be edited into slowmotion because he is too fast to be catched with the naked eye.

I don't know what i would do if this guy was to be in another team.

Amazing.

Man like Dembouz

kattanib

[tw]1151869349680074753[/tw]

Unbelievable technique and skill.

Drip too hard dawg.

Bullshit. Dembele can use his technique in Arsenal. He will never succeed in Barca with his LACK OF PRECISION .. he actually lost the ball and lost possession due to an inaccurate pass .. not a good decision maker (check minute 2:56) https://youtu.be/zfn4_8Sjm78

If you watch De Jong play you will see how his flow is butter and seamless, an actual great Barca fit

kattanib

If what MD says is true, then the odds of Neymar coming back are getting slimmer by the day.

Not that I want him back, but I can't really think of anyone else PSG would want from us bar Coutinho. Dembele? I could understand but he doesn't want to leave, Semedo? they need an RB to replace Alves but considering we told Atletico to fuck off, PSG won't get him either.

Rakitic? probably to old for them, Umtiti? they got Diallo so that's pointless, Malcom? Seems like someone Leonardo would want but not sure of Tuchel does. Doubt they would want the other dead weight in this team either.

Management is simply positioning Dembele as a amazing prospect and untouchable so that when they later on agree to include him as part of the swap deal they get a good deal. Deep deep down we all know that Dembele has no chance of succeeding in Barcelona.

kattanib

D_ruB52XkAAN8jh.jpg

Speechless.

So much quality in 1 pic it's hard to believe.

The next Ballon d'or winners.

One is as smooth as butter and the other as rough as a plastic knife

Afromaticz

Management is simply positioning Dembele as a amazing prospect and untouchable so that when they later on agree to include him as part of the swap deal they get a good deal. Deep deep down we all know that Dembele has no chance of succeeding in Barcelona.

You guys think we in the NBA lol you can't just include any player in a swap deal.. If Dembele wants to stay he will stay.

Don't be mad that's just the way it is

CatalinR10

Bullshit. Dembele can use his technique in Arsenal. He will never succeed in Barca with his LACK OF PRECISION .. he actually lost the ball and lost possession due to an inaccurate pass .. not a good decision maker (check minute 2:56) https://youtu.be/zfn4_8Sjm78

LMAO.

I would rather see someone express their skills in such manner , and after that lose a random ball ,rather than just safelly passing the ball to someone else.

I prefer excentric genetically gifted black men with elite skills rather than pussies chosing the safe option every time.

Imagine someone coming out after this run by Ronaldinho yelling that he should have passed it to Eto'o just because he hit the post. That person should be sent to the executioner SMH.

LEVELS.

LMAO.

I would rather see someone express their skills in such manner , and after that lose a random ball ,rather than just safelly passing the ball to someone else.

I prefer excentric genetically gifted black men with elite skills rather than pussies chosing the safe option every time.

Imagine someone coming out after this run by Ronaldinho yelling that he should have passed it to Eto'o just because he hit the post. That person should be sent to the executioner SMH.

LEVELS.

One of my favourite dribbles of all time. This ball control is just pure magic.

Of course Ronny is one if the best in history but there is one thing which is really crazy: He never showed his magic in finals. He was quite average in CL Final 2006 and not a factor for the World Cup final against Germany. People are hating on Messi/Ronaldo when they dont score or assist but ignoring the fact that Ronny and also many other big players didnt perform atleast once in big finals.

Home of Barca Fans