Ousmane Dembélé

MagIX

Another flop aquistion from our braindead board. Sell him and move on.

That's our biggest problem.

1) 300 millions for Coutinho and Dembele wasted
2) 120 millions for Griezmann, very good player,.... but not as a winger, out of position, absurd to spend 120mio for him as winger

420 million and we haven't been able to improve the team: shameful, a total failure, which should have had huge consequences. But nothing happened, everyone still sits comfortably in their seats...

Since years we urgently need a strong right full-back (Rob and Samendo are far away to be strong RB), and in general to restructure/rejuvenate the team... with 420 million and a competent board (that includes choose a competent coach), now we would be almost invincible

I can't imagine 420mio in the hands of Liverpool/Klopp

Nazario1985

The only flop in my POV is Coutinho.

i still see hope in Dembélé if he adjust.

Griezmann is adapting very well to his new position/positions and HE HAVE TO, like Henry did ... etc

Coutinho was shit adapting to any position EV tried him in

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
The only flop in my POV is Coutinho.

i still see hope in Dembélé if he adjust.

Griezmann is adapting very well to his new position/positions and HE HAVE TO, like Henry did ... etc

Coutinho was shit adapting to any position EV tried him in

Personally i currently see all of them as flops with the biggest being Coutinho. Greizman is totally wasted in the LW position imo... Its actually frustrating how stupid this board is. I should also point out that Henry in the LW position worked because we had a fairly fast front 3 (which we currently do not) and some of the best midfield trios ever. Obviously its more nuanced then that but point stands.

clemente

Personally i currently see all of them as flops with the biggest being Coutinho. Greizman is totally wasted in the LW position imo... Its actually frustrating how stupid this board is. I should also point out that Henry in the LW position worked because we had a fairly fast front 3 (which we currently do not) and some of the best midfield trios ever. Obviously its more nuanced then that but point stands.

Why call Griezzman a flop then? Maybe call the purchase of him a flop? Guy is showing unseen work rate and even as LW delivering, I don't think anything about him is a flop.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Why call Griezzman a flop then? Maybe call the purchase of him a flop? Guy is showing unseen work rate and even as LW delivering, I don't think anything about him is a flop.

Because we spent 120m for a player who shows some work rate? The crux of the issue is how he currently fits into the team dn what he's able to provide for the cost associated with his acquisition; which till this point in time is severely lacking.

Tackle

[tw]1213830264876613634[/tw]
giphy.gif

Home of Barca Fans