Ousmane Dembélé

Total-Football

What's truly stunning about Dembele is: it's much less expensive to leave him out of the squad for the rest of the contract than to keep him in it. Why? Because he is not going to Contribute to anything with his deadly combination : poor football input +3 months out for every 180 minutes played. So instead of throwing more dimes on medical bills it's more rational to just keep him out. But humanly it's not possible though lol

Messigician

Stade Rennais are interested in signing Ousmane Dembélé on loan for the rest of the season. The French side are in search of some quality reinforcements to keep on competing. The winger's salary would be a big obstacle. [ouest france]

Horatio

You're welcome
Stade Rennais are interested in signing Ousmane Dembélé on loan for the rest of the season. The French side are in search of some quality reinforcements to keep on competing. The winger's salary would be a big obstacle. [ouest france]

Yes, loan a player that’s likely to be recovering the remainder of the season.

FinBarcelonafan

Haha... This is how low we are with him?

bastardo

Stade rennais? lmao is this how much Dembele's stock has dropped? I mean, no offense to Stade Rennais

vinni

Maaaan, im hoping for a miracle in 2020. I want to see him injury free and in form. He is one of the most exciting players i seen when playing well.

[youtube]wmMtbf5J8TQ[/youtube]

Havesaks

The period of 4-8 games at some point, where he was called black magacian in here, I won't forget and was absolutely dazzling. Don't even remember when it was, but the impression he left, was unique football profile characteristics and was for me at the absolute highest level. When was it again?

It's a shame about him, and I still believe he has the blame to bear for his injuries. If you don't live like a proffessional, you keep getting injuries and there aren't any factors of note to his presence and contribution here, you shouldn't get a penny of respect as a player from fans. His transfer has basically been a financial horror show for us.

vinni

The period of 4-8 games at some point, where he was called black magacian in here, I won't forget and was absolutely dazzling. Don't even remember when it was, but the impression he left, was unique football profile characteristics and was for me at the absolute highest level. When was it again?

My memory is a bit fuzzy, but I think it was around november-january last season.

Nazario1985

Dembele is the type of player who will do well under an intense manager not a wimp like Shitverde.

Stop blaming EV for everything Dembélé will be like this under every coach unless the board intervene, a coach is not his mother !!

Deschamps don't like him either and he always comment on him needing to mature

Andresito

Staff member
Stop blaming EV for everything Dembélé will be like this under every coach unless the board intervene, a coach is not his mother !!

Deschamps don't like him either and he always comment on him needing to mature

Well the NT coaches rarely have anything to do with a players development as they are together for like 2 weeks at a time for a couple of years. It's up to Valverde to make Dembélé a good player.

Nazario1985

Well the NT coaches rarely have anything to do with a players development as they are together for like 2 weeks at a time for a couple of years. It's up to Valverde to make Dembélé a good player.

Yeah sure as was up for Guardiola to make Ibra a good player ?

If it's up to the manager so what's the difference between two players then ?

A shitty player is a shitty player no matter the talent or the coach good luck finding a manager who could make Balotelli a good player.

Yeah sure EV can say Fuck it no more Dembélé under this condition and it's up to the board to find a solution, Im sure everyone put an effort already with Dembélé including the captains.

But Dembélé failing to adapt to Barca as with any serious TEAM will be the downfall of Barto & his board with that much money spent on him and Cou

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans