Ousmane Dembélé

KingLeo10

No idea how they still do it.

We would be six time European champions coming off the treble if this prat scored the mother of all sitters.

DarlingAnnualAmurratsnake-size_restricted.gif

are you holding him responsible for Roma too?

Let me fix it for you. If it wasn't for EV, we would be 7 time European champions.

The manager is the central culprit for blowing back to back 3 goal leads.

vegitot

are you holding him responsible for Roma too?

Let me fix it for you. If it wasn't for EV, we would be 7 time European champions.

The manager is the central culprit for blowing back to back 3 goal leads.
dont pretend that dembele just fuck up everything
this guy can not be analyzed anymore

Total-Football

No idea how they still do it.

We would be six time European champions coming off the treble if this prat scored the mother of all sitters.

DarlingAnnualAmurratsnake-size_restricted.gif

I slightly respected this amateur for not trusting his own first touch.. He knew if he tried to stop the ball like a professional player it would pass under his feet.. Still looked like a clown afterwards so..

gregorrin10

It's interesting that EV was brave and tried Dembele as a center-forward in the first half of the today's training game.

Just because I have theoretically brought up this option here during the summer, I was happy to see EV at least tried that for 45 minutes.
He only got one useful ball altogether, but didn't look bad at all.
Curious if EV will try this ever again.

P.S.:
Requesting the professional haters not to respond, especially if they didn't watch the game...

Sure, when's our next mid-international break game, so I'm guessing sometime next year, if Dembele is even still here? :p

KingLeo10

I slightly respected this amateur for not trusting his own first touch.. He knew if he tried to stop the ball like a professional player it would pass under his feet.. Still looked like a clown afterwards so..

:lol::lol::lol:

You support Neymar and have the audacity to call other players clowns.

There isn't a single player in the last 20 years who had it all set up for him (at Barca as Messi's heir) and spectacularly fucked it up on and off the field.

xXKonan

Should have Dembele scored that chance? sure.

But considering how cowardly and poor we played in the return leg, I wouldn't even surprised if it didn't even matter. Trying to pin Dembele for the Anfield disaster, is fucking ridiculous. Valverde and the so-called "Vets" of this team are responsible for that shit.

I said it before but it's funny seeing certain posters that sure like winners, but back losers like Valverde and persist in doing so and trying to absolve him of anything that happened with Roma and Liverpool.

tacticvarium

Funny how some people are still complaining about Dembele missing that chance
Barça lost 4-0 ffs and you still blaming one player for this defeat?:lol:

kattanib

Funny how some people are still complaining about Dembele missing that chance
Barça lost 4-0 ffs and you still blaming one player for this defeat?:lol:

Same can be said about the Raki hate. They are called scapegoats and EV is the breeder while our management run the factory

Home of Barca Fans