Ousmane Dembélé

I still believe in the kid. Rumours around Barcelona are that he is determined to get off to a good start and has turned over a new leaf.

He is determined, focused and has been putting in extra hours of training. The hope is initially for Silver 3 but with good pack luck he has the potential for Gold 1. Keeping my fingers crossed that by May next year he will have done enough to qualify for a regional event.

Tekkers

Glad he's been inactive. He was usually the scapegoat for these type of performances that the team has put on since the season started.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Dembele could have played today and would've been just as bad as everyone else. It is clear that the problem is the manager.

Lapi

Dembele could have played today and would've been just as bad as everyone else. It is clear that the problem is the manager.

All right, but don't forget that Dembele is the actual cause of this defeat.
He is guilty because someone has to be, Valverde is great, the players adore him, the board is innocent, so it is naturally Dembele's fault just as everything else.
By now it's a tradition.
He remains the sole one being guilty just because Coutinho is no more here, otherwise it would be the two of them.

Laplacian

Oh great were back to the "he can't pass because of valverde" phase again. Thought we were done with this.

Meanwhile you'd guys would harp on valVerde for not benching roberto, suarez, and rakitic.

Newsflash, manager and player can both be at fault. You can usually tell.

Tackle

Perez is shite.

Ansu is a bit too green for the bigger matches, although he is fine for most Liga games. Should be starting a lot of them.

I have already given up on Dumbele, but I hope he can comeback and reproduce some of his November-January form from last season. That is the only period of time he was not consistently embarrassing himself in a Barca shirt.

Would not be a bad super-sub option when we have nothing to lose. We also need to pump up his value a bit for the inevitable summer sale.

Devils

It must destroy Valverde ( The Terrorist) fans that they can't blame Dembele for the disaster so far this season.

It must destroy Valverde ( The Terrorist) fans that they can't blame Dembele for the disaster so far this season.

As I can see they are fuming, the team is playing like shit and Dembele is not even playing so they come to insult him here for no reason. Patetic people.

krakdol

Oh great were back to the "he can't pass because of valverde" phase again. Thought we were done with this.

Meanwhile you'd guys would harp on valVerde for not benching roberto, suarez, and rakitic.

Newsflash, manager and player can both be at fault. You can usually tell.

You realize he didn't play yesterday and Barcelona was worse than ever right ?

Home of Barca Fans