Ousmane Dembélé

Moe

powered by;
This idiot really needs to sort his shit together this season. The only two significant contributions he did since joining us was costing us the tie vs Liverpool and now preventing us from getting Neymar back.

Respekt_III

CyaWouldntWannaBeYa
This idiot really needs to sort his shit together this season. The only two significant contributions he did since joining us was costing us the tie vs Liverpool and now preventing us from getting Neymar back.

please enough with the fucking retardation you fucking obtuse cunt.

How are people genuinely this fucking stupid?

Devils

EDJ6y6IWkAQzFl0

Ballon d'or mode activated, dawg.

Dembouz szn begins now.

Laplacian

It's his last season. This was his time to cement himself as a starter, but he's injured.

When he comes back valverde will already have his preferences. Hell be reduced to cameo substitution performances, will take multiple games to become a decent player again, will hit his form for 5 games and then he'll relapse again.

Hopefully were already looking for our next candidates. Dembele is done.

Vilarrubi

Quick reminder that Neymar in his 2nd season with us had won the treble with us playing a key part at the same age as Dembele, this is now Dembele's 3rd season, he can't pass a ball and looks worse than when he joined. Anyone thinking he's gonna have a breakout season are deluded, he's finished here imo just like Coutinho.

Laplacian

The only reason he's staying is for optics. Don't think board wants to admit he's a failure.

That and he won't leave. The fact that the board wanted him in the swap shows they've given up on him.

cro-man

It's his last season. This was his time to cement himself as a starter, but he's injured.

When he comes back valverde will already have his preferences. Hell be reduced to cameo substitution performances, will take multiple games to become a decent player again, will hit his form for 5 games and then he'll relapse again.

Hopefully were already looking for our next candidates. Dembele is done.

Its only his last season if we manage to get rid of him. I can see a even worse season from him with a lot of injuries misbehavior and bad performances.

Everything is set for him to succeed here. A good joke from his agent:lol:.

Loan with buy option icoming

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Instead of committing yourself to cleaning Dembélé's boots and toilets for the good things once in your life, you continue to post messages of insults and hatred because your ex-wife did not come.

What are you smoking? Ousmane's dirty socks?

What are you even trying to say? :lol:

Respekt_III

CyaWouldntWannaBeYa
Why? Do you think he has been a success you deluded fuck.

Been a success? I should probably take it a bit easier on the intellectually disabled since they can't seem to separate reality from their own fantasy world.

In what world in any post here has anyone claimed he's a success? Lol with every post you continue to reveal the depths of your stupidity.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Maybe Borussia Dortmund will want him back in an exchange deal for Sancho. I doubt it though. The way he left ruined everything. I think he'll join Spurs or a team like that next season unless he somehow learns to do the basics right and play well again.

Tackle

Baffling how this hopeless player will have been given 3 seasons at the club, while better ones have been flogged off far quicker.

Just sell next summer for something above 50m and spare me with the "he just needs one injury free season" and "Ousmane is committed to Barca" tropes.

Despite all his flaws he was still relatively popular with fans through everything last season and Coutinho took the brunt of the beating. Won't be the same this time around it. It will get ugly at points this season.

Home of Barca Fans