Barca Transfers and Rumors

Devils

[tw]1221796809007403009[/tw]

Reports in Spain are saying Rodrigo.

Smhhhhhhhhhhhhhh would be the WOAT #9 signing. Basically confirming out failure of a season.

Andresito

Staff member
Most realistic is probably Cavani. Cheaper than all other alternatives and actually available this winter.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The Telegraph are reporting that Arsenal expect Barca to make an offer for Aubameyang, but that Barca could be priced out of a deal with Arsenal demanding 60m for him.

He's 30 years old and it's going to a bitter pill to swallow for them to pay that much for an aging striker with 18 months left on his contract.

But he's a very good player and buys them some time to perhaps not sign a striker this summer and instead evaluate the likes of Lautaro, Werner for another year if they stay at their respective clubs.

I'm not sure signing someone like Lautaro after one good season is the way to go.

Vilarrubi

The Telegraph are reporting that Arsenal expect Barca to make an offer for Aubameyang, but that Barca could be priced out of a deal with Arsenal demanding 60m for him.

He's 30 years old and it's going to a bitter pill to swallow for them to pay that much for an aging striker with 18 months left on his contract.

But he's a very good player and buys them some time to perhaps not sign a striker this summer and instead evaluate the likes of Lautaro, Werner for another year if they stay at their respective clubs.

I'm not sure signing someone like Lautaro after one good season is the way to go.

If I had to choose between Auba or Martinez would be Auba all day. Not saying he would fit in our system but he’s an out and out goalscorer, unlike Lauturo.

Devils

How many players come to Barca and have an instant impact? Very few. Most take months to gain consistency and adapt to our possession system.

We're basically in February. The chances of any striker coming in and picking up where even a declining Suarez left off is basically impossible and the whole point of buying a new number 9 is to do exactly just that in order to save the season.

Home of Barca Fans