Barca Transfers and Rumors

Alik

/unmod Alik

tenor.gif

Havesaks

This team is so shit. We have good players but nothing is clicking.

What can save this team?

Just again realized our main striker is Braithwaite. Our main left winger is 17 teenager and our subs are Dumb Dembele and another 17 year old CAM added to the 3 CAMs we already have playing. I can?t get my head around to how we got from Xavi-iniesta-Suarez-Neymar-Messi-Alves-pique-Alba-Abidal-Villa-Henry-etoo-zlatan To. Coutinho and ???? Who else is performing at WC level?? We have one player who we ruined already once. Maybe frenkie and Tee stegen

It?s tragical.

Barcilliant

Lmfao fuck off

If we get those bums we are finished as an elite club.

Fucking Lukaku leading the line for Barcelona. LMFAO

SPIT

This is why we won't win another Cl for 20 years. Probably the only big club that ignores set pieces, crossing into the box and physicality.
So Depay is going to win us Cl?! Lmao.

Messigician

This is why we won't win another Cl for 20 years. Probably the only big club that ignores set pieces, crossing into the box and physicality.
So Depay is going to win us Cl?! Lmao.

Lmfao stop.

United couldn't wait to bin lukaku. And they were way more desperate than us for a quality striker.

Lukaku is the opposite of what Barcelona need

soul24rage

Lmfao stop.

United couldn't wait to bin lukaku. And they were way more desperate than us for a quality striker.

Lukaku is the opposite of what Barcelona need

I agree with you. Lukaku is not a quality striker and will make you pull your hair out just by watching him play.

Barcilliant

Yes, Lukaku isn't the greatest but then there is a huge shortage of quality number 9s currently. To me Haaland and maybe Mbappe are quality but if a guy like Forlan was around today he'd be worth 150 million easy.

FinBarcelonafan

Lukaku is shit. He is a big man and fairly bad in headers and in small spaces. He wouldn't fit Barca at all. He works the best for counter attacking team. His best attribute running fast and muscling over defenseman. He wouldn't get those opportunities here. Waste of money and a bad fit.

We would be frustrated with him after two games.n

Barcilliant

Lukaku is shit. He is a big man and fairly bad in headers and in small spaces. He wouldn't fit Barca at all. He works the best for counter attacking team. His best attribute running fast and muscling over defenseman. He wouldn't get those opportunities here. Waste of money and a bad fit.

We would be frustrated with him after two games.n

Lukaku has scored in nine consecutive European matches for Inter.

Home of Barca Fans