Barca Transfers and Rumors

Espacio

this team really needs
2 WC centre back
1 WC defencer midfielder
1 WC leftwinger
and maybe 1 WC 10 number

we don't need to keep some players at the club we should sell some of them

Lenglet, Umtiti(both 2 of them is not enough for Barca), Bousquets(his play is not working on the field he is so slow), Rakitic(he is getting older), maybe Roberto(he doesn't effect to the game)

gasgas

......................mats
Semedo....Umtiti.......Lenglet......Alba
...............partey...............
.......frankie........arthur............
messi...........................Son
................lautaro

Well it doesnt have to be those exact players but even similar ones will be accepted

gasgas

.....................Ter Stegen
Semedo..Todibo......Lenglet.......Alba
....F. Ruiz........de jong..........arthur
...........................messi.....
.suarez/griezman............lautaro

As opposed to [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION], i think arthur's defensive contribution is good enough for him to stay in the first eleven. He is not a kante but it's enough.

Fabian Ruiz and De jong are quite fast and mobile so it becomes a lot easier to work as three.

Messi plays behind two strikers with fluidity

NB: i know i wasted my time with this post but there's not much i can do being unemployed and with nothing to do but send job application letters

Let's hope
[MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION]
[MENTION=12746]catalinutzR80[/MENTION]

CatalinR10

Seeing as Arthur is injured , and could again be out for the most important part of the season , Rakitic washed up and Busi at most a bench player , we need to go for a midfielder or 2. Eriksen could be a good choice for me knowing that he could come for free in the summer or for peanuts now in the winter , who else would you get ? Thiago could be a good choice since he is in the mold of Arthur , really good at keeping the ball but he's injury prone himself , not to mention a cunt.

JohnN

All things considered we do need a good midfielder for the rest of the season. Ericsen could be a good candidate.

Zidane82

this team really needs
2 WC centre back
1 WC defencer midfielder
1 WC leftwinger
and maybe 1 WC 10 number

we don't need to keep some players at the club we should sell some of them

Lenglet, Umtiti(both 2 of them is not enough for Barca), Bousquets(his play is not working on the field he is so slow), Rakitic(he is getting older), maybe Roberto(he doesn't effect to the game)

Firmino , Fabinho and Leicester’s ... Çağlar Söyüncü
Or just Neymar and Çağlar Söyüncü as we have FDJ

JohnN

He’s totally inconsistent.. spurs fans feel about him the same way we regard Rakitic

Maybe we won't even go for a midfielder and all this talk is in vein. But what other low budget options would we have for the winter transfer window?

malvolio

Should sell at least one of Vidal or Rakitic and buy Ndidi. Too bad Leicester is doing great and they'll qualify for next year's UCL. His price will skyrocket.

Home of Barca Fans