Barca Transfers and Rumors

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
More excuses for money laundering, I guess... We should just sign a CB by surprise, we always play our signings out of position so there would be no suspicions...

jairzinho

I personally favour an emergency signing but this is way beyond crazy imo. 18 million for a guy barely anyone has heard about.

:facepalm:

MTL_Barca

Big DAWG Braithwaite is coming.

[tw]1229514138898042883[/tw]

[tw]1229517451144179712[/tw]

Scenes!

So they actually think they can recoup their money in the summer by selling the overpriced bum (whoever it ends up being) they are gonna panic buy now? Optimistic :lol:

mesiesta

Usually you are getting impressed with this "skills & goals" videos, because they use just few good moments from whole season. In this guy's case even that video was not impressive 😂 Rather bring back Denis ))

Raketa10

This board has no shame at all. They will ruin this club beyond repair. Braithwaite?!?! The fuck are we even talking about?! It's official now, we are going in AC Milan direction.

Porque

Braithwaite for 18m for 14 games and no squad position next season. What could possibly go wrong?

He is of interest because he can allegedly play at AMR too. The position that we just sold Carles Perez for less than 18m. Let that sink in.

Hope this guy proves us wrong and scores the winner in the Bernabeu.

EDIT: Whoever named Darwin Nunez is right on the money. If were going to spend 18m on Braithwaite then it is worth splurging it on a guy who is both on form and has future potential/sell on potential.

Last edited:

Messi983

Why would you pay 20M for a lesser player when you can get Angel for half the price. This Board, man, at this point it just feels like they're actually making fun of the fans and actually choosing all the wrong options, more expensive, but lesser quality players. Angel at least gave me the Suarez feels with that goal, and his numbers speak for themselves, he's playing as a super sub at 33 (for 37 year old Molina lol) and he just scored his 10th goal of the season. He's kinda clinical that way. But yeah, considering our Board isn't capable of signing a player and giving him a less than a 3 year contract, I'd rather just see us save the money for the summer...lord knows we're gonna need every spare million then.

He's a solid player and also 4 years younger than Angel so should be easier to re-sell in summer if we decide to do that but still think Angel would be a better option.

Messi983

EDIT: Whoever named Darwin Nunez is right on the money. If were going to spend 18m on Braithwaite then it is worth splurging it on a guy who is both on form and has future potential/sell on potential.

What makes you think we would get Nunez fo 18m? I think his clause is much higher than that. Also, he would take a non-EU spot.

MTL_Barca

This is so bad. They could've signed an attacker during the regular winter transfer window, it's not impossible to get somewhat decent players there. But no, they thought they'll get by without any reinforcement and just sold/loaned out players instead. Then Dembele gets injured again (who would've thought?) and now they suddenly panic and will buy a striker who isn't good enough, who will join late, who will most likely be way too expensive and who will only be available for la liga.

One would think you learn a thing or two if you just loaned useless players in Boateng and Murillo the winter before :lol:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans