Barca Transfers and Rumors

khaled_a_d

He'll command a high sign-on fee and a minimum 4 year contract. Willian has been bang average for most of his career. Not sure why some people are so desperate to see him play for Barca.

Doubt it. Chelsea has a strict policy renewing older players. He won't get high salary nor long year and has no leverage whatsoever.
And it is very rare a player of that age gets a high sign-on fee either,
I mean our board has its history of wasting money,but I doubt he gets that.
I think it is very possible to get Willian on a very friendly deal. Depending on the next coach I won't have a problem for it if he has a role for him as a stop gap, although with so many old players I am in favor of going youth

Riordon

Willian is a great player. Quality wise he is top class IMO. His age is a negative though. But if we can get him for free with a acceptable sign on free I would go for it. We need to find value in the market since we have quite a few positions that need to be strengthen.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Willian is a great player. Quality wise he is top class IMO. His age is a negative though. But if we can get him for free with a acceptable sign on free I would go for it. We need to find value in the market since we have quite a few positions that need to be strengthen.

Willian? the same willian that plays for chelsea? the one that had a decent game against barca 2 year ago and has played maybe a handful of decent games since, that willian?

are you valverde?

Messi983

MD reports that we will send scouts to watch Myron Boadu and Calvin Stengs the next days. They are the key players for the great Alkmaar team this season.

Boadu is a 18 year old with 14 goals and 10 assist in 22 games.

Stengs is a right winger/CAM with 9 goals and 14 assist, 20 year old.

Both have fantastic numbers but haven't seen them play. Hopefully will get some minutes for Holland.

[tw]1196905060741079040[/tw]

[tw]1196905823412400128[/tw]

Riordon

Would still be better than spending 150m on Coutinho.

I wouldn't mind signing Willian on a 1-2 year contract.

Agree. He is a hard working winger with great technical abilities whom is liked by all his coaches. For free I would go for it.

Btw, I saw the Holland game. Great game but Stengs. His pace isn’t that great but imo in the future he should try to convert to a De Bruyne/Ziyech type of CAM as he has a great eye for the final ball. Has lost of keypasses. Myron bit difficult to evaluate

xXKonan

We don't need a CB to rest Pique, we need a CB to bench him.

And I highly doubt we will spend big money on an RB, we will likely bring back Emerson.

Home of Barca Fans