Barca Transfers and Rumors

Andresito

Staff member
De Sciglio for 45m, lol. We are not that crazy.

BTW, Guendozi is apparently on a transfer list. I don't watch Arsenal. What happened with him, he was highly rated a few years ago.

Guendouzi is a mentally fragile kid. Needs to mature before making a big move.

Trafalgar

Leroy Sané will sign his contract as new Bayern Münich player on next hours. Total agreement reached between Bayern and Manchester City for less than €50M as reported by @bild today. Sané will sign until June 2025. Also Tanguy Kouassi completed his medicals and signed with Bayern from PSG as a free agent. Top deals completed.

Damn San? for less than 50M, now that's a fu*king deal...

MTL_Barca

Leroy Sané will sign his contract as new Bayern Münich player on next hours. Total agreement reached between Bayern and Manchester City for less than ?50M as reported by @bild today. Sané will sign until June 2025. Also Tanguy Kouassi completed his medicals and signed with Bayern from PSG as a free agent. Top deals completed.

Damn San? for less than 50M, now that's a fu*king deal...

1 year left, coming off of a serious injury and during the pandemic so i don't think that fee is all that cheap. It's more that we aren't really used to any normal prices as Barca fans :lol:

Anyway let's sign Lautaro for 111M.

mc_lovin

Anyway let's sign Lautaro for 111M.

If we can somehow scratch the money together I am all for it. We are set in midfield for next season (unpopular opinion I guess). Our defense is okayish (nothing to write home about, but far from the worst part of our team). Our offense is tragic.

Now crucify me ;S

FC433

I agree, but we need a LW not a CF. Griezmann and Braithwaite should be enough. Sell Suarez and buy a new LW.

FinBarcelonafan

This team might improve if we get rid of few amigos, Suarez, Busi/Raki/Vidal. Those the obvious targets. We get rid of couple or them and I think we might even see improvement in our overall play. If they stay, expect the same shit all over again.

Do it.

I would personally get rid of Raki and Suarez. Suarez is a must goner. We would need new striker.

Riordon

I agree, but we need a LW not a CF. Griezmann and Braithwaite should be enough. Sell Suarez and buy a new LW.

Sad thing there is no Mane/Gnabry player on the market. Put such a player in our frontline and suddenly the front line and whole team will look more balanced as their runs in behind will help the defence and midfield to get out and stretch the play.

mc_lovin

Disagree.
1) Depending on Griezmann as our main 9 is suicidal. It doesnt suit him.
2) Braithwaite is average (that much should be clear by now). And looks more like a wide player than striker to me.
3) Fati/(or if the planets align) Dembele is decent at LW. Who would be an improvement anyway (and realistic)?

FC433

Sad thing there is no Mane/Gnabry player on the market. Put such a player in our frontline and suddenly the front line and whole team will look more balanced as their runs in behind will help the defence and midfield to get out and stretch the play.
I agree. We already have a talented LW, Fati. That leaves us with absolutely no one. Neymar and Coutinho are the only ones that are available. I tried to find someone, but there is not. There are Everton and Richarlison, but both are not what we need. We need someone who is ready.

Disagree.
1) Depending on Griezmann as our main 9 is suicidal. It doesnt suit him.
2) Braithwaite is average (that much should be clear by now). And looks more like a wide player than striker to me.
3) Fati/(or if the planets align) Dembele is decent at LW. Who would be an improvement anyway (and realistic)?
I think we should get what we do not have before we improve on what we have. We must get a LW before we do anything else unless you want to play either Dembele or Coutinho there.

Barcilliant

People should be looking at the midfield.
Our stupid board had the chance to sign Bruno Fernandes and blew it.
I've watched quite a bit of him at Utd and he's been very impressive. They
got him at the right time too. Next three years will be his best years.
You know there's a problem with this club when a team like Utd are playing better football than us.

Messi983

We're apparently interested in Lucas Fasson, 19 year old CB from Sao Paulo. He wants to unilaterally terminate his contract to sign with us but Sao Paulo demands his release clause which is set at 40m?.

In the sights of Barcelona, ​​defender Lucas Fasson notified S?o Paulo with the request for unilateral termination. The player has a contract until 2021, but understands that Tricolor signed the contract, valid for four years, before turning 18 and having a proposal from abroad.

Fasson is based on the CBF regulation that says that in cases of disputes submitted to FIFA, only the first three years of the contract will be considered. However, the Pel? Law and the CLT allow a club to sign a contract with a player, under 18, for five seasons.

S?o Paulo has already stated that the club will go to court for the athlete to fulfill his contract. The player's termination fine is R $ 244 million, which separates Fasson from a European club at this time.

Barcelona are interested in taking advantage of it in team B before launching it to the professional. However, it will not pay such a high amount for its hiring.

Just what we need, another law suit from a Brazilian club for a player who would probably never make it to our first team. :)

Riordon

If there is one player from Brazil we MUST sign its Gabriel Veron. Huge talent, fantastic dribbler who can go both ways, speed, finishing...he has everything. We can't miss out on him.

Messi983

I'm pretty sure he'll end up in Madrid in two years.

I doubt we'll buy another RW before we see what we have in Trincao. Veron has renewed his contract until 2024 last year and has a 60m buy out clause. With so many needs in the first team I don't think we're in situation to make that kind of a risky transfer. And tbh I'd rather stay away from signing overpriced Brazilian kids in a near future. I prefer to gamble on a few chaper ones like Emerson and Matheus.

Home of Barca Fans