Barca Transfers and Rumors

Porque

But if any club need a new GK, why wouldn't they get Donnarumma for free instead of spending money on Marc?

DQII_Fat_Rat.png

Messi983

Interested to see what people think about Paul Akouokou from Betis. He's starting to establishing himself in their XI lately and looks like an interesting player to me. Had a solid game against us too imo.

Pues vamos con ello, Arque.

Paul Akouokou vs @FCBarcelona_es

➡️ 75 minutos.
➡️ 1 ocasi?n creada.
➡️ 37 toques.
➡️ 25/27 pases.
➡️ 92,6% precisi?n de pase.
➡️ 1/2 balones en largo.
➡️ 5/8 duelos ganados.
➡️ 7 recuperaciones.
➡️ 3 intercepciones.
➡️ 2/3 entradas.
➡️ 1 despeje.

https://twitter.com/DanielCabezas99/status/1358875279075266560

Andresito

Staff member
Interested to see what people think about Paul Akouokou from Betis. He's starting to establishing himself in their XI lately and looks like an interesting player to me. Had a solid game against us too imo.

Pues vamos con ello, Arque.

Paul Akouokou vs @FCBarcelona_es

➡️ 75 minutos.
➡️ 1 ocasi?n creada.
➡️ 37 toques.
➡️ 25/27 pases.
➡️ 92,6% precisi?n de pase.
➡️ 1/2 balones en largo.
➡️ 5/8 duelos ganados.
➡️ 7 recuperaciones.
➡️ 3 intercepciones.
➡️ 2/3 entradas.
➡️ 1 despeje.

https://twitter.com/DanielCabezas99/status/1358875279075266560

Thought he did well against us.

Looks like he had a quite an interesting career path so far playing in Finland and Israel before joining Betis B. Unique combination with him being Ivorian lol.

Messi983

Yeah, I've seen that when he first caught my eye a month or so ago and I've started to find out who he is. He turned 23 two months ago so not exactly a youngster anymore but still with a room to improvement. Hope we'll be following his progress as I think profile wise he could fit into our midfield, don't know yet if he has required quality though. He'll probably go to EPL anyway.

khaled_a_d

MD saying we're following Bryan Gil because his clause is "only" 35m right now.

Just 35m too much. :lol:

If we really rate him this "high" we will easily find ways to pay it.

From Goal:
German Vaya Ballabriga 'Mani' has spent several years working with the Liga giants, during which time has helped to bring through some notable talents.

His eye for potential has narrowed on 20-year-old forward Gil this season, with the youngster impressing on loan at Eibar being nudged in the direction of those in Catalunya before his price tag rockets.

: ?Right now he is Spain's best footballer and I compare him with Neymar.

?He can do certain things and has great versatility, as he can play at full-back, in the middle or on the left wing. It's impressive.

?I have spoken with Raman Planes about him and he has Bryan Gil in mind.

?If he is signed now then his release clause is ?35 million, but if he signs a new deal with Sevilla then he'll have a release clause worth ?150m.?
So, if we see him as this kind of potential, no doubt we will do the deal IMO.
But a scout rating him is different than SD.
I have to say though, Planas gives me some positive vibes, he isn't outspoken as Abidal and he is the one who scouted Pesdri

Last edited:

Porque

Donnarumma has the small problem of the Fat Rat.

And the big problem with the ball at his feet.

Stegen is an opportunity to make money if we can replace well. I don't know who there is. Onana could of been an option but - whoops.

Home of Barca Fans