Barca Transfers and Rumors

Adversus

I said a few years ago Lukaku probably wouldn't suit you but he would also score about 60 goals lol.

Lukaku is deadly with some one that can provide him through balls that he can run on to and bully defenders out of the way. There was one season where Deulofeu provided him about 10 in 10 games in a row. I would only wonder what a peak or almost peak Messi would do.

Messi983

Seriously though to add a few names to your list.

CB: Kounde (he'd be my prefered CB choice but very unlikely we'll get him), Disasi (Monaco), Tapsoba (Bayer L.), Salisu (Southampton), Solet (Salzburg), Quaresma (SCP)

LB: Wijndal (AZ), Nuno Tavares (Benfica), Nuno Mendes (SCP), Ait Nouri (Wolves)

midfielders: Gravenberch, Kudus and Unuvar (Ajax), Caqueret (OL), Ihattaren (PSV), Haidara and Nkunku (RBL), Pizzuto (LOSC), Szoboszlai (Salzburg), Matheus Nunes (SCP), F. Luis (Benfica)

forwards: Antony (Ajax), Adamu and Koita (Salzburg), Cherki (Lyon), David (LOSC), Ganago (Lens), Gouiri (Nice), Reyna (BVB), Cabral, J. Fernandes, Plata and Tiago Tomas (SCP), Sorloth (RBL), Buksa (Wisla Krakow), Hlozek (Sparta P.)

Another name on my watch list - Mohamed Camara (Salzburg)

gasgas

This could be us, but we are busy assembling players who are too similar, have the same strengths and weakness making us collectively weaker

Dest....Pique...Upamecano....Alba
.Camavinga.....de jong......puig
Dembele.......Haaland......Fati

This could be us, but we are also still stuck in the past

Mitchell1978

This could be us, but we are busy assembling players who are too similar, have the same strengths and weakness making us collectively weaker

Dest....Pique...Upamecano....Alba
.Camavinga.....de jong......puig
Dembele.......Haaland......Fati

This could be us, but we are also still stuck in the past

and you don't have any money, lol at some of those names

Barca can't afford Alaba's wages who can come for free, Barca will have to live a very moderate budget for a couple of years at least, best focus on you players to develop further.

Messigician

Dani Alves: "I had offered to come back to Bar?a. I went to Juventus to show that I still had the level. I wanted to come back, and Bar?a needed me. I would have come for free, without a fee, but they [board] didn't have the courage to admit they were wrong? @rac1 #Transfers 🇧🇷

COWARDS

Richard.H

Dani Alves: "I had offered to come back to Bar?a. I went to Juventus to show that I still had the level. I wanted to come back, and Bar?a needed me. I would have come for free, without a fee, but they [board] didn't have the courage to admit they were wrong? @rac1 #Transfers ����

COWARDS

Now this is believable. The way the board fuked Alves off was disgusting. My favorite brazilian that played for Barca. The second best RB in the world after Cafu

Home of Barca Fans