Barca Transfers and Rumors

Messi983

According to Sport we could get around 30m by selling Barca B players like Monchu, Collado, Akieme,... and players returning from loans (Miranda, Oriol Busquets).

Barca will NOT sign any more players until they can sell a footballer. Barca's economy does not allow for any investment if no money goes into the coffers. The technical secretary has direct orders from President Bartomeu and the economic area per @EsportsRAC1
https://twitter.com/sujoy_pritam/status/1288952115017048064

Might as well just close this thread :lol:

TBH I'd be ok if we wouldn't buy anyone. Save money, try to offload as much deadwood as we can and give the youngsters a chance.

But I'm pretty sure we'll bring 2-3 new players with swap deals.

It's probably tactics too. Barto or Barca management always said conservative number when it came to summer transfer budget and then overspent it.

It usually is in normal years but with the club losing more than 100m (I've read it could be also up to 200m) of revenues because of corona I believe our finances are really tight this summer. We don't have a usual 60m transfer budget (that can be expanded indefinitely if needed :D) this year so we can only spend what we'll sell for or swap players.

Last edited:

Porque

https://twitter.com/zrafc/status/1289154262165934085?s=21

Further down the thread:

'Notional 9m' = Arsenal e.g. sign Coutinho for 109m and Barcelona sign Guendouzi for 100m, in order to balance the books. Barca sold Arthur to Juventus for 72m and signed Pjanic from Juventus for 60m.

100m for Guendouzi :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stuff like this should be passed off as BS but cant be too sure with Barto :bartomeu:

Omfg, 100m for Guenda. Not even his mum would pay that in a ransom.

Devils

Players Barcelona should consider signing (IMO):

Keeper:

-Onana

Defense:

-Koulibaly
-Emerson
-Alaba
-Davies
-Davinson Sanchez
-Upamecano
-Kanoute

Midfielders:

-Pogba
-Ndombele
-Ndidi
-Kante
-Naby Keita
-Camavinga
-Wijnaldum
-Ikone

Forwards:

-Rashford
-Lukaku
-Martial
-Auba
-Pepe
-Zaha
-Osimhen

Andresito

Staff member

p3808.png

Messigician

🗣 [@fansjavimiguel] | Waiting for the day that someone at Bar?a explains with solid arguments why 4.5 million is paid for Gustavo Maia, a player who has not debuted even in the first team of Sao Paulo, but not 4.5 for Take Kubo, who is formed in La Masia.

Vilarrubi

Players Barcelona should consider signing (IMO):

Keeper:

-Onana

Defense:

-Koulibaly
-Emerson
-Alaba
-Davies
-Davinson Sanchez
-Upamecano
-Kanoute

Midfielders:

-Pogba
-Ndombele
-Ndidi
-Kante
-Naby Keita
-Camavinga
-Wijnaldum
-Ikone

Forwards:

-Rashford
-Lukaku
-Martial
-Auba
-Pepe
-Zaha
-Osimhen

Not enough black players.

Catta

From all those players, I would only like if the club took a chance with Sangare and Malen. Both should be cheap, but could become good players.

Home of Barca Fans